Incubus on vinyl

torres

not to shit on the parade...but incubus is still relevant? weird.

Not to shit on your post.....but vinyl is still relevant? weird

You entered into an Incubus thread with fans of theirs discussing their back catalog being released on vinyl on a fucking vinyl message board. What relevant topics did you think you would find here? 

I ordered MY for 19.51 on ebay and it was #'d and legit packaged great. Same guy still has the #'d S.C.I.E.N.C.E. for the same price. He also some of the non-numbered ones left. If anyone has been leary about purchasing from that store, I wouldn't be.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=160949109982&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_ssn=packman1000&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=Incubus&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I ordered MY for 19.51 on ebay and it was #'d and legit packaged great. Same guy still has the #'d S.C.I.E.N.C.E. for the same price. He also some of the non-numbered ones left. If anyone has been leary about purchasing from that store, I wouldn't be.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=160949109982&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_ssn=packman1000&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=Incubus&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Thanks for the heads up. Just got a RSD Science.

Not to shit on your post.....but vinyl is still relevant? weird

You entered into an Incubus thread with fans of theirs discussing their back catalog being released on vinyl on a fucking vinyl message board. What relevant topics did you think you would find here? 

no no no, the last time i heard anything from incubus was in high school - ten years  ago. what i meant was i was amazed that they still have a pretty big fan base since they pretty much fell off the map. the topic just took me off guard thats all.

no no no, the last time i heard anything from incubus was in high school - ten years  ago. what i meant was i was amazed that they still have a pretty big fan base since they pretty much fell off the map. the topic just took me off guard thats all.

"Megalomaniac", "Talk Shows On Mute" from ACLOTM ('04), "Anna-Molly", "Dig", and "Love Hurts" from Light Grenades ('06), and "Adolescents" from If Not Now When ('11) are all top 5 hits, three of them actually #1 hits. While they haven't had albums as successful as Make Yourself and Morning View, Crow has sold over 2 million, Light Grenades is right under 1 million sold, and their latest is likely hovering around a quarter million (which considering the current musical landscape, I would say is pretty good). All the tours they've done in the last 10 years have been rather successful and they've been pretty much everywhere. 

I just don't get how you can say they've been "off the map". Sure, they're not Coldplay big, but they've still stayed pretty relevant. Their commercial success may have peaked between the years 2000-2002, but they've put out 3 albums (plus a hits/b-sides record) during the last ten years. Incubus is also probably one of less than a handful of bands from the late 90's/early 00's "nu-metal" era that can still consistently fill out arenas as a headliner.

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't purchased any records in a while so I had a bit of money gathered in my Paypal, so I bit the bullet on this "Incubus - Unplugged Sessions " which I'm Assuming is a Japanese Bootleg, anyone have this as well? And if so...can anyone shed some light as far as pressing info or sound quality. Does this differ from the "Promotional" or is this is? Just because it had similar songs as well.

wcmf7q.jpg

imagetiy.jpg

imagegnc.jpg

imagefgln.jpg

imagehsie.jpg

I'm also looking for a couple incubus records if you'd like to part with:

7"

Incubus/Far - A Certain Shade Of Green

Incubus/Far - Glass

Incubus - Let Me Tell Yah About Root Beer

12"

Incubus - Kilmore Morning View Samples

Incubus - SCIENCE Instrumentals (Familiar)

Incubus - Are you in? (Single) (Not the Paul oakenfold remix)

Posted this on IOV as well

Yeah I saw that Lupe. It is a new bootleg someone produced in Japan most likely. I would have liked to have gotten it myself, but I just couldn't justify $80 + s/h from Japan.

Let us know how it sounds!

So you think this was barely pressed? Hmm you know how I am about incubus though, got to try and keep that collection strong haaha, can't beat yours though. Will do, I'll try and rip it somehow.

was pretty stoked to find these in a small oregon coastal town for $5 each

535991_2849590414117_1083097580_n.jpg

Good find on those Incubus cassettes. I'd gladly buy them off of you for $5 a piece haha. 

Sweet! Good find! Are they all sealed? Well at least the incubus ones? I have MV and ACLOTM on cassette as well they're from Malaysia or Thailand...all I know it's an import...haha

I hadn't purchased any records in a while so I had a bit of money gathered in my Paypal, so I bit the bullet on this "Incubus - Unplugged Sessions " which I'm Assuming is a Japanese Bootleg, anyone have this as well? And if so...can anyone shed some light as far as pressing info or sound quality. Does this differ from the "Promotional" or is this is? Just because it had similar songs as well.

wcmf7q.jpg

imagetiy.jpg

imagegnc.jpg

imagefgln.jpg

imagehsie.jpg

I'm also looking for a couple incubus records if you'd like to part with:

7"

Incubus/Far - A Certain Shade Of Green

Incubus/Far - Glass

Incubus - Let Me Tell Yah About Root Beer

12"

Incubus - Kilmore Morning View Samples

Incubus - SCIENCE Instrumentals (Familiar)

Incubus - Are you in? (Single) (Not the Paul oakenfold remix)

Posted this on IOV as well

Where did you purchase this?