Nearly OOP: Evergreen Terrace "Burned Alive By Time"

Though I know that many of you already have this beauty, it is nearly out of print. I have 4 copies left, and RevHQ has a small handful remaining as well. Beyond that, you may soon be out of luck.

It's an awesome record, and we turned the artwork into a 4 color screen print. Each copy is numbered (this variant out of 314)...you owe it to your childhood memories to own a copy.

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com

Anyone remember the "fight those invisible ninjas" live video for No Donnie, These Men Are Nihilist? I think it used to be hosted on badjon video site.

As for the label, sorry to hear you've had trouble selling these. Been eying this release for a while, after hearing that I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Looking forward to receiving it.

I wouldn't say that I have been "having trouble" per se, but I honestly thought that 500 copies would sell pretty quickly for this band. I am by no means disappointed, but the band just didn't chip in and help out at all. I sent them a huge chunk right when it was released and kept bugging them before each tour for a while afterward hoping that they would want a few more to sell on the road (especially overseas), but they just weren't interested.

A few FB posts here and there right around the time of release...and that was it.

If I were to tackle any other Eulogy-era ET, I would probably try to work out a cheaper licensing deal and keep the pressings super limited. Maybe 100-200 copies.

I'm checking out your site and holy crap you have some awesome music I've never heard of. Definitely placing an order when I get some cash in.

Thank you very much, friend! I highly recommend starting with the husband&wife release that is out next month - it's a personal favorite of mine!

Well now I can't stop listening to Brontide. How is that 2-song thing? Seems strange paying $15 for 2 songs.

I think it's great. It's a little more atmospheric/melodic than Sans Souci, but still some good technical instrumental stuff. It's a little pricy because of the import...and I couldn't really afford to buy a bunch to drive the unit cost down. I can email you a DL link if you wanna check it out first. PM me your addy.

Any idea when a Bad Rabbits repress is coming? I've been wanting to pick it up for awhile now.

Well, the band has been dragging their feet on it because they really wanted to get some new material out into the world before that repress happens. I have been fighting for it, I promise!

However, they just released a new single. I can't say much about that new single, but I can say that you vinyl-loving folks who also happen to enjoy Bad Rabbits may have a fun little surprise coming your way. I will - of course - update on here once I am able, but in the meantime, I have been dropping hints and sneak peaks on my instagram account: austinkihn

• 2 weeks later...