Girl Meets World

Yeah that's what I thought coming in but it really felt like a generic "let's see what out of this world trouble we can get into this week" Disney show plus Corey and topanga

But you're right. I just don't think I braced myself properly for it.

i'll definitely check in when i hear that eric or shawn are going to be in an episode, but not much more than that

also, minkus is going to be on it

minkus-girlmeetsworld-031214.jpg

to fair they're making it for kids today, there will likely be a reference or two each episode for us fans of the original, but i doubt enough to keep me watching on a regular basis

Exactly. The show's not being made for those of us who grew up with BMW. It's being made for the kids of those who grew up with BMW....with a reference or a cameo here and there for the parents.

I give it two or three seasons at best. After we all see our favorite characters again, the novelty will wear off real quickly and we'll tune out and move on. Then you're left with a generic disney kids show, starring some adults that the kids watching at home won't know or give a shit about.

All I could see in that GMW clip was Savages new nose. I will be ignoring this because of it.

Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.  And I noticed it a while before the trailer.  Like in pictures and everything.  Is it common knowledge that he got surgery or something?  It's a lot pointier/skinnier than before and from some pictures I've seen, it's a little crooked too.

Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. And I noticed it a while before the trailer. Like in pictures and everything. Is it common knowledge that he got surgery or something? It's a lot pointier/skinnier than before and from some pictures I've seen, it's a little crooked too.

It's definitely not his real nose.

Five years ago, I was in a band and I would crash at the guitarist's apartment. We would drink a bottle of whiskey and watch seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. 

We did this regularly. 

We debated how seasons 1 and 2 were the only good seasons. It lost its charm fast (the series; not the drunk viewings of seasons 1 and 2).