Hydra Health: A Hydra Head Rehabilitation Project (And All-Encompassing Thread)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wanted to but couldn't pull the trigger. I figured I could have brought in a fair amount by selling off the ones I didn't want. Did you do pretty well with your sales?

i sold a lot of them, to buy me the original pressings i was looking for. have some left for sale. and some of them went to my record collection. especially the goatsnake/burning witch split lp.

Even more ridiculous is that they are asking for donations on that site too. They wouldn't need to have their hand out asking for money if they would stop smoking crack while pricing their records.

Welcome to page 9 of the thread where by this point we should have been able to purge all the pointless complaining...

Don't like it?  Don't buy it.

Welcome to page 9 of the thread where by this point we should have been able to purge all the pointless complaining...

Don't like it?  Don't buy it.

I don't, and neither did a lot of people, hence their threat of going out of business. I used to like the label until they got so arrogant and ridiculous with their prices, now I am almost glad to see them go.