Various top albums of 2012 lists

I figured as more end-of-year lists get released there will be a degree of fatigue and fewer people will post in separate topics, so you can post any list you come across in here.

Here's Stereogum's top 50.

http://stereogum.com/1210661/stereogums-top-50-albums-of-2012/franchises/listomania/

I like the mix of albums overall, especially Taylor at 19. I didn't feel any of the albums at the very top much, but generally good list.

Still don't understand why not a single list I've seen posted has had Gaslight Anthem on it. Not their greatest album, but not one of the 50 best records of the year? Ridiculous.

Seems like they are caught somewhere between the punk / indie / mainstream communities and just getting overlooked completely.

So Avett Brothers and Mumford & Sons didn't put out records this year?

And Gaslight Anthem.

And Big Gigantic - Nocturnal (Despite rave reviews from Bonnaroo/lollapalooza and most other festivals), Michal Menert - Even If It Isn't Right, Daytrader - Twelve Years, Bassnectar - VaVa Voom.

A lot of places had Avett and Mumford's last albums on their lists, but I guess now that they aren't a hype band (actually established groups) they don't get coverage.

Blank Magazine's Top 50 Albums by indie hype bands you probably haven't heard of yet and once they got big we will stop covering.

What are the chances any of these places will have the next album by Converge, Flying Lotus, Grimes, Screaming Females, The Men, or Kendrick Lamar on their best of lists?

And that Rick Ross album blew.

Even if Cruel Summer wasn't that great as a whole Mercy, Clique, New God Flow, and Don't Like are probably the best hip-hop/rap songs that came out all year.