WTB: The Soft Moon - Zeros ltd edition

paralyticstalks

Hey y'all.

Okay so I'm pretty fed up with trying to deal with Captured Tracks' online ordering system so I'm taking it to the boards. I want to buy OR MAYBE TRADE FOR the limited edition variant of Zeros by The Soft Moon (everything included i.e. posters, button, plastic sleeve). This is still in the CT store for $25 plus shipping but I keep getting an error message at the time of payment and no one that works there will email me back. I know it isn't just me because a couple friends have tried it and got the same message. Someone help?

If you want to do a trade, let me know and we can figure something out.

I kind of forgot all about making this thread so thank you for posting and reminding me! For anyone who wants one of these, I found out that Amoeba had them for sale online and shipping is free. I even emailed them to make sure that everything was included and they confirmed. The actual item was a dollar and some change more expensive but it would have been more expensive to order directly from Captured Tracks anyway. I'm not sure if any are left in stock and I haven't received it yet but so far I'm happy with how this whole thing went. I totally agree though. They are the hip and happening thing right now and I feel like if they truly "revamped" their customer service, they could be the best label out there. They have a roster of extremely talented and unique acts, they put out a great product, they have awesome ideas for limited edition packaging, every band on the label I've had the pleasure of seeing live and meeting has been extremely nice and personable... but to just get one simple thing settled through the label itself is such a pain. They did finally email me back a few days later telling me they were working on the issue at hand but to be honest, if I hadn't already ordered this I probably would have been a little upset that they didn't offer to just send me a paypal invoice for the item(s) I wanted. I just don't understand how they couldn't have noticed that ZERO orders were coming in for around 3 solid weeks or possibly more. Baffles me, really.