No Idea/Fat/VC Holiday sale?

I remember I bought the Draft album from that $5 sale, Awesome!

I also bought Riverboat Gamblers "To The Confusion...." on a whim since it was five bucks. It turned into one of my favourite albums ever.

On that note, I don't remember NI doing a holiday sale in the past few years.

In a side note, I'm hoping the RISC store does another sale before the Streetlight/Toh Kay albums drop, since I guess on black friday they had 20-25% off on everything in the store that I missed. I just saw Streetlight last night in Sacramento, and the unreleased stuff they played was amazing. Super energetic and very well-played live.

In a side note, I'm hoping the RISC store does another sale before the Streetlight/Toh Kay albums drop, since I guess on black friday they had 20-25% off on everything in the store that I missed. I just saw Streetlight last night in Sacramento, and the unreleased stuff they played was amazing. Super energetic and very well-played live.

They never disappoint except in taking 5 years in between albums. I still have to get the new stuff as well so hopefully I remember to check (but I'll get it eventually regardless).

The Fat sale is pretty awesome, but I don't think it lets you do it more than once. I even tried on another computer in the house and it didn't activate the second time. When I go out later I'll bring my kindle and see if it will work if I try from like a Starbucks or something, and I'll update with the results.