PO :: Wonder Years - The Upsides (DELUXE) 2LP

tokimedo

So the email said they'd be out by the end of the month, but the MerchNow product page is saying mid-February. And if you add it to your cart, it says "Your order is estimated to ship around 2/26/2016 due to a preordered item". And to make it even better, Chris is selling a test press of it on eBay.

Ugh, I just want my order to ship so I can burn that No Sleep bridge and be done with it.

"Hello There,
Thank you for your purchase from No Sleep Records and/or MerchNow for The Wonder Years - The Upsides Vinyl!

This item was originally delayed and we've been in contact with No Sleep about an estimated date of arrival into our warehouse. At this time, we are expecting them to arrive near the middle of this month. Once these items arrive to our facilities all orders will be immediately shipped and you will receive tracking via email!

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order, please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff"

"Just another update for you all..

The plant is finishing up the remaining copies of the records now, and should be sent to MerchNow to fulfill all preorders shortly after.

Terribly sorry again about the delay here.

Also, it appears the plant sent about 200-250 records out to our UK distributor before the holiday, so if you see some people with the records, that is why.

Nothing was supposed to ship until fully completed since well that isn't fair at all :(.

xoxo
No Sleep"

Pre-ordered mine on Oct 12th

If that is when POs went up that is when I ordered mine. Im apathetic at this point. I have a first press and a copy of Manton Street I will jam to till then. Not gonna shit on No Sleep too much. They were a small label that got too big for their staff. Hoping they straighten out in the next year.