Post Season (Ex Handguns + Nothing To Prove) - Restless Nights EP 7" on Broken Rim Records(New Song)

kylet

PSPROMOWEBSITE.jpg

Broken Rim Records is happy to announce Post Season (ex Handguns + Nothing To Prove) will be joining our roster! We are excited to announce that we are releasing the "Restless Nights EP" on a 7" early next year. Details coming soon! In the meantime, check them out!

Preorder over at our webstore.

You can hear the entire EP on our Bandcamp or Youtube page.

PropertyOfZack is excited to be streaming a brand new Post Season (ex-Handguns) song called  ”Accidental Damage From Handling.” The band will be releasing their debut EP, Infinity & Beyond, on December 18th via their own label.

http://soundcloud.com/propertyofzack/accidental-damage-from

Really digging this track and the first one they released. Stoked for this 7".

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, sorry about the delay. Wanted to wait until this was long into production, rather than post preorders back in December. Test Press' were approved a few weeks back. Expecting these in hand by the end of the month.

We had briefly mentioned that Post Season would be joining the roster a few months back, but we are happy to announce that preorders for their debut EP, Restless Nights, are finally up at our webstore.

2 Preorder options avaible:
- Single Records
- 3 Packs:
1 Alternative Silk Screen Cover (Egg Vinyl, limited to 50 exclusive to the 3 pack and record release shows)
1 Black Vinyl [ltd. 100]
1 Egg (Yellow in White) Vinyl [ltd 350]

The 7" will be released on May 14th, 2013. You can hear the entire EP on our Bandcamp or Youtube page.

Vinyl Features:
- Hand Numbered
- 3 new songs
- Includes a Digital Download
- 2 Limited Colors

The plant where these records are being pressed at has strongly advised against the Egg Vinyl. The color in color was not coming out correctly on a 7" and the only color that would be visible after the label was placed would be white. We have decided to press these as white with yellow splatter vinyl instead. The good news is these should be ready to ship out in the next couple of weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

That egg variant isn't as cool as I was expecting. Oh well. 

Sorry dude. We tried doing color in color (which isn't recommended for a 7") and it turned out like shit. After the label was put on you wouldn't even be able to see the yellow on most, so these would basically just be white. The plant emailed me strongly suggesting we switch it up before pressing the full run. We were all a little bummed, but figured the splatter was the best option.

Sorry dude. We tried doing color in color (which isn't recommended for a 7") and it turned out like shit. After the label was put on you wouldn't even be able to see the yellow on most, so these would basically just be white. The plant emailed me strongly suggesting we switch it up before pressing the full run. We were all a little bummed, but figured the splatter was the best option.

I actually think they turned out cooler. I haven't order this, but I may jump on it. Did you actually recieve a few of these with the originally planned egg look before changing it? Or did the plant just toss them?