Doghouse holiday sale

People - if you like HWM then get that Chamberlain (formerly Split Lip) LP. It is honestly amazing and Uniontown is one of the best songs of the 90s. At $5 you will thank me later for this.

x2. One of my favorite bands. Then go over to Topshelf and buy the repress of The Moon, My Saddle.

People - if you like HWM then get that Chamberlain (formerly Split Lip) LP. It is honestly amazing and Uniontown is one of the best songs of the 90s. At $5 you will thank me later for this.

I will never forget the day the Split Lip version of this album came out. Was in a record store on Staten Island and one of my good friends told me to pick it. I still listen to this record all the time. One of my favorite records of all time.

I am also picking up the Metroschifter record. Another band I love.

I took your advice and ordered this. Don't let me down man!

Damn accidentally ordered the Amber one. Why was that one $10?