i'm going to see my friend who is a dubstep producer.... perform? at a club tomorrow night.

so uh.... how do i dance to dubstep? what do i do?

awkwardly hold my beer and nod my head?

just look at what other people do.  You kind of like move around weirdly and try to look as cool as possible while doing something that doesn't look cool at all.  Move your hands a lot, kick a lot, try not to hit people...  It's kind of fun.

So my wife and I made a CD to give to family and friends this year. Five cover songs. 

Check it out if you want.

http://kersey.bandcamp.com

If you want a free download, shoot me a PM.

If you want a free LIMITED EDITION CD with all the fixings, shoot me $2 to cover postage.

Ugh. Took my dad to an immediate care facility by my house. They thought he might have a collapsed lung or pneumonia. So I had to take him to the hospital. They just tell him he is sick as hell and give him some antibiotics. Had a mini freak out when they gave the initial news. Glad it wasn't serious, but I had to wait around for 5 hours for him to finally get released. 

Scary. Glad things are okay. Spent many a late night in hospitals. Always felt like a scene from a king novel. Orderlies mopping. Older docs out smoking. Nurses talking about which dr they'd bang. I'd just find empty wheel chairs and roll around the hallways until my name was called

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic