So I got robbed while I was in gym today. And probably yesterday and one day last week. $100+ stolen. I am so fuuuuuuucked.

That's super shitty. They break into your locked locker? If so, talk to the gym, they should be liable if you secured your stuff.

from your car, or inside the gym? because i don't understand people who bring wallets/valuables into the gym/locker room and don't put them in a locked safe place.

It was in an envelope deep in my backpack. I came back and my backpack was opened with the envelope sitting on top, only like ten ones left in it.

That's super shitty. They break into your locked locker? If so, talk to the gym, they should be liable if you secured your stuff.

I should've clarified I'm talking about gym class. They're investigating but I don't expect any results. After all, how do you prove that the money isn't theirs?

So I got robbed while I was in gym today. And probably yesterday and one day last week. $100+ stolen. I am so fuuuuuuucked.

Why would you have that much money on you anyway? How does someone your age have that much cash? Job? Parents?

Do normal kids your age have that type of income or were my parents just asshole? Haha.

Why would you have that much money on you anyway? How does someone your age have that much cash? Job? Parents?

Do normal kids your age have that type of income or were my parents just asshole? Haha.

Fundraising for a field trip. It's my cash though.

And I had a job but it was seasonal so I need another.

Wait...they left money behind? One of your shitty friends did it.

Agreed. Someone looking through stuff quick would have grabbed the entire envelope. Talk to some at the school, probably won't do much, but might help if you figure out who did it.

i think climbing the rope would be worse

Do those ropes actually exist? I've never seen one in person, only on TV and such. It seems really dangerous. There is no way I could have done it, since I'm terrified of heights.

Agreed. Someone looking through stuff quick would have grabbed the entire envelope. Talk to some at the school, probably won't do much, but might help if you figure out who did it.

+Randy

Didn't think of that. I'm home now, but I'll have to tell them that that's got a good chance of being the case tomorrow.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic