My girlfriend and I are pretty serious about popcorn. We pretty much perfected a combo of butter (or butter flavored Crisco), truffle salt, pepper, garlic and nutritional yeast.

We just got high and were like "but what about hot sauce?" and thre some on there. Bruh. This is the best popcorn I've ever eaten.

Put some hot sauce on your popcorn, you guys.

My girlfriend and I are pretty serious about popcorn. We pretty much perfected a combo of butter (or butter flavored Crisco), truffle salt, pepper, garlic and nutritional yeast.

We just got high and were like "but what about hot sauce?" and thre some on there. Bruh. This is the best popcorn I've ever eaten.

Put some hot sauce on your popcorn, you guys.

I'd believe it, what about Tapitio? you think that would still work.

Holy shit, the roads are terrible. I made it out of my neighborhood and on to the main road to work and traffic is backed up as far as I can see. It started to give me a horrible panic attack, like really really bad, so I came home for now. I have not freaked out like this in a long time. Hopefully it clears up in the next 30 minutes and I can try again. Told my boss I'm going to be late. My chest now hurts and I'm shaking. Fuck you anxiety.

Holy shit, the roads are terrible. I made it out of my neighborhood and on to the main road to work and traffic is backed up as far as I can see. It started to give me a horrible panic attack, like really really bad, so I came home for now. I have not freaked out like this in a long time. Hopefully it clears up in the next 30 minutes and I can try again. Told my boss I'm going to be late. My chest now hurts and I'm shaking. Fuck you anxiety.

sorry dude, I get anxiety attacks all the time I keep them in check with perpetual weed smoking. That is not an option for you, so hopefully you can get some xanax or something that works for you, anxiety is a bitch

sorry dude, I get anxiety attacks all the time I keep them in check with perpetual weed smoking. That is not an option for you, so hopefully you can get some xanax or something that works for you, anxiety is a bitch

I'm on meds, but for some reason the combination of traffic and terrible roads set it off. I can deal with shit roads, but I hate being stuck in the same spot for a long time.

At work now, took a different route with less traffic, but shittier roads. Only 50 minutes late, so I have to stay over that long :(. Oh well, snow is done for a bit, so hopefully the roads are clear on the way home. I'm not looking forward to shoveling my driveway later. I'll probably be lazy, and just do the bottom half up to my side door.

It's supposed to be around 4F for the high here Saturday.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic