Really? Granted I've never actually looked into it but a high level view of the media over here and he's portrayed pretty well.

We'll happily swap Cameron for him.

The media is a funny thing - another reason some candidates are more popular than others. The media spends a long time talking about Trump, so thats the only name on some peoples minds. The media is very one sided on the portrayals, if they are liberal, they are extremely liberal, if they are conservative, they are extremely conservative.

I think Obama's approval rating is in the high 40s%

Approval ratings are B.S. though I mean I wasn't asked. I think outside of the drone program I have no real complaints about Obama, I think foreign policy has been really good overall, not everyone will agree with me on that though. A lot more could have gotten done in his term with a less combative congress

Approval ratings are B.S. though I mean I wasn't asked. I think outside of the drone program I have no real complaints about Obama, I think foreign policy has been really good overall, not everyone will agree with me on that though. A lot more could have gotten done in his term with a less combative congress

i agree with you

On adidas??

I've gotten that message 3 times

yeah, i had a few windows open plus my phone. i kept clicking "try again" and my phone and firefox came up with the inventory almost at the same time. then after that my chrome window went thru. its probably an oversell but i guess i'll find out lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic