Well shit I was just a couple bucks short for SDF, need to deposit my leftover cash to cover it but I'm snowed in. Seems to have sold through on the couple places I've checked, and my reddit sale seems to have fallen through. Oh well I'm sure another opportunity for cost or close to it will surface.

Well shit I was just a couple bucks short for SDF, need to deposit my leftover cash to cover it but I'm snowed in. Seems to have sold through on the couple places I've checked, and my reddit sale seems to have fallen through. Oh well I'm sure another opportunity for cost or close to it will surface.

If you see one for cost, text me and I'll buy it for ya

Just watched one go for $70 on eBay, so I'm happy to have gotten it without the doubling of price

glad your RSD dreams came true, I'm pretty happy overall. I'm not worried about SDF, I could wait a bit. I just don't see it having a high market price, almost no release from them does

glad your RSD dreams came true, I'm pretty happy overall. I'm not worried about SDF, I could wait a bit. I just don't see it having a high market price, almost no release from them does

The only real pain is finding some of the old EOAY 7"s. They don't sell for a lot but they don't pop up often.

Speaking of which, I posted this to the RSD-thread:

There's about 150ish records left in the store I work at. If anyone's looking for not too sought after stuff, I'll take a look at the stock tomorrow and see if it's still there. This might be more interesting for european (german, in particular) residents, because of shipping costs. If I have something you want I'll ship it anywhere though, but expect costs to be around $15.

Sought after stuff that's definitely gone:

Bowie 12" and 7"

Bohren LP and 7"

Deftones

Grateful Dead

Iggy Pop

Libertines LP and 7x7"

Lush

Nirvana

SDF

Sublime

Xiu Xiu

For anything else, hit me up, I'll see what I can do.

If any of you fine ST-folks are looking out for something, I'll be glad to try and help.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic