2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

It might be my next purchase then. I'm sick of doing dishes.

Or not enough! Seriously though. I douse mine pretty good and then run it a couple more times than it says to. Works like a charm. Don't push too hard when you're scrubbing either, or you'll just press whatever sirt is there in even further.

46 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Or not enough! Seriously though. I douse mine pretty good and then run it a couple more times than it says to. Works like a charm. Don't push too hard when you're scrubbing either, or you'll just press whatever sirt is there in even further.

I might have pressed to hard, who knows. I'll try to clean it again tomorrow. It did seem a bit light on side a and that's where most the noise was. There is a reason I didn't use my favorite record for my first attempt. 

Edited by Thomas³

5 hours ago, fooood said:

I haven't been on the boards in a long ass time! 

Whats up everyone? 

Hello... it has been a bit

1 hour ago, Holo said:

I'm sure you could have guessed, but this is still Rez

You should have changed your name to Thrice lover or some obscure reference to them or Alkaline Trio

14 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Morning and sorry to hear that you are working tomorrow. That's a huge bum out.

Yea but got to look at the positive, a birthday dinner and suicide squad will happen this weekend also then next week only work 3 days then I get a thursday Friday sat and Sunday off for a little family vacation before my oldest starts school back.

Could be worse I guess!

Edited by KingTacoMunster

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yea but got to look at the positive, a birthday dinner and suicide squad will happen this weekend also then next week only work 3 days then I get a thursday Friday sat and Sunday off for a little family vacation before my oldest starts school back.

Could be worse I guess!

Let me know how Suicide Squad is

Edited by GHOSTDRONES

I'm not much of a tape guy but my friend ran a tape only label in the 90s for like 7 years and he hooked me up with a few of them the other day, some seriously weird and interesting stuff. @GHOSTDRONES are you familiar with https://www.discogs.com/label/191040-Mermaid-Records-4

probably a long shot since it was mostly California acts, but I know you like tapes and obscure music, one of them he gave me was from https://www.discogs.com/artist/360160-Rafter-Roberts but it was like 20 years before anything on discogs

53 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I'm not much of a tape guy but my friend ran a tape only label in the 90s for like 7 years and he hooked me up with a few of them the other day, some seriously weird and interesting stuff. @GHOSTDRONES are you familiar with https://www.discogs.com/label/191040-Mermaid-Records-4

probably a long shot since it was mostly California acts, but I know you like tapes and obscure music, one of them he gave me was from https://www.discogs.com/artist/360160-Rafter-Roberts but it was like 20 years before anything on discogs

Never heard of the label... what are the tapes like?

Just now, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning folks. I got hung up watching the news and missed two eBay auctions I got up early to bid on so I lost two pieces for my Koz collection for $30 for the pair...ugh. On the upside, I still bought new speakers and they will be here next Wednesday :) 

What speakers did you end up getting?

8 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

What speakers did you end up getting?

Trying to keep budget in mind so I could have matching equipment I went with a set of Polk Monitor 40's bookshelves and a set of Monitor 60 towers. I'm excited to hear how nicely things sound since they are voiced similarly and the price was just right for them considering they are bi-ampable as well. Still trying to decide if I want a center for when I'm doing tv and movies, but am not sure if it's worth the investment since I've never had one. Any suggestions?

Appleseed Cast just announced a show (notification via BandsInTown)near me a few days after their Caspian tour ends, but I can't find any info online about it. Anyone know something I don't?

5 hours ago, Holo said:

I'm sure you could have guessed, but this is still Rez

why

3 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

You should have changed your name to Thrice lover or some obscure reference to them or Alkaline Trio

gag

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic