1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

Sorry that wasn't clear I was endorsing sticking with your repress for the bonus songs (and remastered sound)

No, you made sense after rereading it, my head is just not working today.

Today needs to end. I can't tell if I feel sick, or just so anxious it is making me sick. It's annoying. I have a meeting I can't skip this afternoon too :(.

Edit: Thankfully we have a little clinic on site. Apparently I'm dehydrated, which is making my anxiety worse. My blood pressure was all over the place too, super low laying down, normal sitting and high standing.

Edited by Thomas³

Cramps "Psychedelic Jungle" reissue on Drastic Plastic is wonderful, just picked it up yesterday and the remaster is easily the best I've heard it (he didn't try to clean it up too much it's still dark and creepy but the seperation of instruments in the mix really shines and Lux's vocals are so pronounced), finishing up my second spin of it.  Kevin Gray cut it and it's pressed at Quality Records, I think I might have to grab "Songs The Lord Taught Us" as well well worth the $30 price tag for the quality put in. 

Edited by NapalmBrain

56 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Cramps "Psychedelic Jungle" reissue on Drastic Plastic is wonderful, just picked it up yesterday and the remaster is easily the best I've heard it (he didn't try to clean it up too much it's still dark and creepy but the seperation of instruments in the mix really shines and Lux's vocals are so pronounced), finishing up my second spin of it.  Kevin Gray cut it and it's pressed at Quality Records, I think I might have to grab "Songs The Lord Taught Us" as well well worth the $30 price tag for the quality put in. 

Does your shop have Flamejob in stock by any chance? It's sold out on the label's site.

My girlfriend's cat is named Lux, for reference. I told her about the reissues just now and she was like "HOLY SHIT"

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Does your shop have Flamejob in stock by any chance? It's sold out on the label's site.

My girlfriend's cat is named Lux, for reference. I told her about the reissues just now and she was like "HOLY SHIT"

unfortunately no, we got psychadelic jungle and songs the lord taught us and we sold both, I saw they did bad music for bad people but our distributor has it on back order already. I'm going to order songs the lord taught us today if I can get flame job you want me to order that too? I don't need money until it shows up

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, I probably have a bunch of medium/large shirts back at my dad's house because I didn't know how to wear clothes that fit properly in high school.

Watched Aliens last night. RIP Bill Paxton :(

Then watched Green Room again. RIP Anton Yelchin :(

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

what size shirts do you wear?

I'm a large if I want it to properly fit but can make due with XL if I have to it is just pretty baggy. Kevin, if you make it back over there and want them gone that'd be totally awesome, just let me know what you want for them. 

20 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Next time I'm over there I'll see what I can find. I'll also probably throw in some more movies if you end up wanting any of the shirts.

I WILL edcucate you on cinema, god damn it.

I am shitty and haven't had a chance to watch anything but Eraserhead is tonight

LET ME PAY YOU GODDAMNIT

I couldn't find my wallet this morning but remember expressly checking all of my pockets before leaving the show and having all of my shit. Now I am second guessing myself, but I guess it's more likely I was just tired this morning and set it somewhere slightly odd and couldn't remember where that was. Either way now I am stressing out about it but whatever I guess. Doesn't have cash, just cards/ID.

1 hour ago, Holo said:

I am shitty and haven't had a chance to watch anything but Eraserhead is tonight

LET ME PAY YOU GODDAMNIT

I couldn't find my wallet this morning but remember expressly checking all of my pockets before leaving the show and having all of my shit. Now I am second guessing myself, but I guess it's more likely I was just tired this morning and set it somewhere slightly odd and couldn't remember where that was. Either way now I am stressing out about it but whatever I guess. Doesn't have cash, just cards/ID.

please watch Near Dark, not only because its a great movie but in memoriam of Paxton

3 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

please watch Near Dark, not only because its a great movie but in memoriam of Paxton

I'm actually not a huge fan of Near Dark. Paxton fucking kills it though and Lance Henrickson is always dope. I just didn't dig it much outside of their two performances. I really hated the two leads. Of course, Paxton is so fun in it that I'd still recommend everyone check it out.

For reference I sent Rez Eraserhead, Magnolia, There Will Be Blood, and Rosemary's Baby.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm actually not a huge fan of Near Dark. Paxton fucking kills it though and Lance Henrickson is always dope. I just didn't dig it much outside of their two performances. I really hated the two leads. Of course, Paxton is so fun in it that I'd still recommend everyone check it out.

For reference I sent Rez Eraserhead, Magnolia, There Will Be Blood, and Rosemary's Baby.

Severen was such a great character. I grew up on that movie so probably increases my affection. and that's a great list for rez

3 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I was wondering how the new Seattle people were enjoying the city when it snows!  I can see I-5 from my yard and no cars are moving at all, haha

people were driving pretty bad out there. I saw a car slide down the hill sideways this morning and I definitely waited before crossing that street. luckily i just had a 5 min walk to work so it was an easy commute for me.

10 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

@Holo , if you don't watch all of those absolutely perfect movies, I'll personally fly to Arizona and punch you in the schnoz.

Good evening darlings! <3

I got word today that I'm being considered for a position at Amazon, and have officially started the interview process. Fingers crossed! 

15 minutes ago, chkadea said:

@Holo , if you don't watch all of those absolutely perfect movies, I'll personally fly to Arizona and punch you in the schnoz.

Good evening darlings! <3

I got word today that I'm being considered for a position at Amazon, and have officially started the interview process. Fingers crossed! 

All the best

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic