On 4/19/2017 at 7:57 AM, THE_James_Champ said:

Glad to see they found what's causing all the issues, my dude!

and on the joking side of things, I have no idea what Hoshimoto's is, but it sure sounds delicious! 

I immediately thought the same thing. "Hoshimoto" sounds too fun to be a disease name.

I hope it is something that is easily treatable!

I'm fairly certain you already have a copy @Bladewillisisdead but just in case

http://merchandiseoutlet.com/the-cure-disintegration-vinyl/

And for anyone else too, it's $12 free shipping

Edit: Aaaaaaand it's gone wow that was fast

Edited by DOMAN127

23 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm fairly certain you already have a copy @Bladewillisisdead but just in case

http://merchandiseoutlet.com/the-cure-disintegration-vinyl/

And for anyone else too, it's $12 free shipping

Edit: Aaaaaaand it's gone wow that was fast

Was this the 2xLP version? If so, I'm bummed I missed it. I only have the original press single LP version that cuts out two songs.

38 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Yeah it was the RP, if it comes back I'll say something

Damn.

My RSD spending today consisted of buying Isis - Celestial (damaged jacket) and Oceanic (no jacket) from Robotic Empire. I'm fine having no jacket for Oceanic because $8 is at the bare minimum 3x less than I'd pay for a copy. The music is on the discs, so fuck a jacket. Celestial was half the price it would have been with an undamaged jacket. Description said it was a seam split and, again, fuck it. You risk that with any record.

No RSD purchases for me, I don't think. Nothing on the list that appealed to me, and I'm not super interested in any of the online sales.

On the other hand, I'm considering taking a drive up to Montreal tomorrow. It's only about 4.5 hours from where I'm at in NH, I can take I-93 up through the White Mountains, and finally actually use my passport for something. Also, I'm sure there's a cool record store or six in the city.

52 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

All I want is the SDRE release tomorrow. Anyone willing to help out? I know Rez is keeping an eye out for me.

I'm hitting multiple stores trying for it for myself, so if I can get a second it's yours before anyone else. Only other stuff I want is Coheed and DEP 7".

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

All I want is the SDRE release tomorrow. Anyone willing to help out? I know Rez is keeping an eye out for me.

15 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm hitting multiple stores trying for it for myself, so if I can get a second it's yours before anyone else. Only other stuff I want is Coheed and DEP 7".

This is my big want tomorrow. Good hunting guys.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

That's ridiculous. Exactly why RSD has become the worst thing to happen to records.

I would have lost it had he touched him. 

Yeah, it was like there were people ahead of us in line. Where were we going to go? 

I should have gone to my usual place, but I knew that they did not get the Sunny Day record. I was dumb

2 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I hit 5 stores and only saw one SDRE, which I kept for myself. Sorry guys, I tried. @Holo's stores are just opening now though, so he has a good shot at helping y'all out.

Thanks for looking Dom. It was out at all 3 places that I hit. I am done today though.

The SDRE may be the "it" record this year.

Forgot my usual place opens early on RSD (I forget every year) walked in probably 45 minutes after they opened and grabbed the last Coheed and SDRE there, gonna hold on to them though. If I end up going out to 2nd Ave I'll see if they have any for anyone though.

Big heads up, wasn't aware that there was a Flower Travellin' Band reissue. Anyone who wants to check out something they may or may not know should grab that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic