I have more zingers on this topic. But I don't have time to post them now. But yeah, I agree. We're a nation of people that will go see shit like Bad Grandpa and Borat, and sell misogynistic costumes at Halloween City.

And honestly, the internet torches and pitchforks are way the fuck worse. A dumb costume on one day of the year isn't as bad as the stupid shit people say and do and believe and support every other day of the year.

also. i am applying for a job and the application wants me to list 2 recent supervisors and a colleague who knows about my work. colleague is no problem, and really neither is the supervisors part, but there's no "don't contact this person" option. so, awesome, my current supervisor might get contacted. whatever, i guess, the job is in CA and she knows my gf lives there...but i'd rather not get fired, heh.

It's 3:30am and I'm awake with the worst heartburn of my life. It feels like someone put a knife through my chest and is twisting it back and forth. 

:/

The best thing you can do is neutralize it or desensitize it. Water is the way to go. If you have a treadmill, this may sound crazy, but walk it off. You need to get the stomach working and digesting to get rid of the acid. Also, dude, it's time to quit fried foods, spicy foods and junk out of your life. It's not worth the pain and agony! I've been there! I've had at least 9 solid heartburn in the 2am-4am range where I'd just stay up thinking I could just die haha. Sit up right and try sleeping that way with a shit ton of pillows. 

Bananas also work for me, but before bananas try finding a bottle of Canada Dry at your local 7/11 or liquor store. Dude seriously Canada Dry will save you right now. It will neutralize the acid that has burned your esophagus (this is where all the radiating pain is the base of). You will burp and you feel really good! I once had acid reflux for a week straight. The only thing saving me was Canada Dry. Any ginger ale soda will do. Good luck amigo!

girlfriend says i'm angry all the time now, and i have to agree. i wonder what it's like not to be pissed off at everything. for instance, coworker started babbling instructions at me while eating food and i was verymuchthisclose to yelling stop. stop and finish eating before you talk to me you gross fucking human who has no manners whatsoever.

i don't like being like this. i need a new job. and to sell my house. and to leave north carolina.

but i'll probably just go home and play fallout new vegas ultimate edition after looking through job lists.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic