You're 17. That's still the target demographic for poppunk.

Transit were boring when I saw them.

I guess, but pop punk fans are annoying, and it's not a demographic I'd liked to be lumped into. when I think of pop punk demographic I picture 13-15 years asking their parents to drive them to the vans warped tour.

But I get how transit would be boring live they're on the softer end of the pop punk spectrum

I guess, but pop punk fans are annoying, and it's not a demographic I'd liked to be lumped into. when I think of pop punk demographic I picture 13-15 years asking their parents to drive them to the vans warped tour.

But I get how transit would be boring live they're on the softer end of the pop punk spectrum

You are the target. Transit/Such Gold/Title Fight/Man Overboard were popular in my school when I was 17.

Just wasted two hours of my life watching the BET Hip Hop Awards. The freestyle cyphers were dope but goddamn I hate where Hip Hop has gone. Breaks my heart.

I haven't listened to anything new at all.  I can't.  I wanna start listening to new underground people because I love me some crazy beats, but don't know where to begin.

You are the target. Transit/Such Gold/Title Fight/Man Overboard were popular in my school when I was 17.

But that was more of what was cool back then too. Like pop punk was IN back then. I listened to Man Overboard, Transit, The Wonder Years my Freshman and Sophomore years (14 -15) 2010-2012 and personally I just grew away from it and came into Emo, and Indie general. My friends and I listen to Arctic Monkeys, Foals and shit like that. I don't know anyone my age that listens to pop punk any more unless their "scene", we listen to emo now but no so much pop punk. It's not popular in my age group anymore, I go back and Listen to Before We Met, and Suburbia for nostalgia purposes, but would hesitate downloading new pop punk. Like I loved the Neck Deep EPs but skipped the full length as it just didn't tickle my fancy anymore. Like I haven't listened to Happiness Is since I got it honestly it was okay but like most pop punk just forgettable. 

They were after TWIABP and before Pianos Become the Teeth and My Heart to Joy. I was like "the fuck is this band doing here?" but it turns out they were a last minute addition after Algernon Cadwallader couldn't make it.

They were after TWIABP and before Pianos Become the Teeth and My Heart to Joy. I was like "the fuck is this band doing here?" but it turns out they were a last minute addition after Algernon Cadwallader couldn't make it.

That's so out of place, wow! Like out of all the bands, they could have gotten they picked transit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic