Good luck with that. lol I'm confident in my Spurs. The Clippers looked exhausted in overtime, and being able to win game 2 in LA is HUGE for us. Spurs run deep, and shit's gonna get loud and exciting tomorrow. I'm hoping I can find some decent tickets for one of the upcoming home games. AAAHHHHHH, I'm getting all pumped just thinking about it.

They definitely looked not great in OT, I'll agree with that. This series is going to be as good as everyone hoped it could be. I hope you can go!

yeah im excited for baseball. being in houston now, pumped to catch some astros games. always cool to see other ballparks. 

haha At least you're finding some good things to do in Houston. I've never been, but I bet it's pretty nice. The Ranger's ballpark in Arlington is great. I had a lot of fun there last year, and will be going up again when the Royals play in a couple of weeks. 

Don't forget about all the security issues you have to deal with too.  WP is exploit central.

Worst part is, I got a plug in builder so I could avoid stupid shit like this.

It's supposed to be able to upload the theme, child theme, plug-in, and be good to go.

Of course it isn't.

It was bad foreshadowing when the login was a bitch to access the .zip files.

Good thing today is a short day. And at least I'm getting paid to teach myself WP. If I was doing this from scratch I would be good. Damn WP. Haha.

haha At least you're finding some good things to do in Houston. I've never been, but I bet it's pretty nice. The Ranger's ballpark in Arlington is great. I had a lot of fun there last year, and will be going up again when the Royals play in a couple of weeks. 

haha yeah somewhat, slowly finding things. I dont drink and all that "going out" so there's a lot of things i dont find appealing at all that a lot others do. but luckily the girlfriend isnt like that either.

but yeah i went to the rangers park a few times, it was really cool...so different compared to fenway haha. first time at rangers was against the sox and that was pretty cool. its also cool because ive always liked the astros kinda for no reason, cool uni's and they sucked so it was easy to like them as a secondary haha. cheap games at least!

I'd blame the WordPress!

Me too.

Apparently I need to get a host and that'll solve the issues. But that's more money and my boss is so weird when it comes to spending money, even on necessary things. Even though it's cheap at like $6/mo he is still going to be a dick about it. Haha. Nature of the beast, dude. You want a custom website you're going to need WP premium, plugins, and a host.

I don't have any grey hair, but my hairline is receding a bit and thinning a tiny bit on my crown. I'm only 29, too young for this :(.

Does your beard compensate for that? Usually guys that have thinning hair or are balding can make up for it by growing a gnarly beard. I guess I can live with the fact that I have really nice hair and an ok beard. Haha. But I would give anything to be able to grow a thick and lustrous beard. Oh well. Win some, lose some (hair). 

Does your beard compensate for that? Usually guys that have thinning hair or are balding can make up for it by growing a gnarly beard. I guess I can live with the fact that I have really nice hair and an ok beard. Haha. But I would give anything to be able to grow a thick and lustrous beard. Oh well. Win some, lose some (hair). 

No :(. I can't grow a beard worth a shit. I'll be bald and facial hairless. I'll be a freak!

No :(. I can't grow a beard worth a shit. I'll be bald and facial hairless. I'll be a freak!

I'm sure your music knowledge and awesome personality will make up for it, bud!

Plus lack of hair will cut down on your personal grooming time. Sounds like a win to me!

I spend too much damn time playing with my beard, combing it, yada yada. And I just throw a beanie on every day.

Fuck it.

I love my hair though, which makes it all the more depressing. Nothing I can do about it, since I refuse to take propecia. Such is life. It's thinning super slow, so hopefully it stays that way and I'll never lose it all.

so TWC is doing something i think is pretty good, unless im missing something.

i got an email for a free modem upgrade that comes along with the fastest internet (whatever it is in my area) for no charge.

so i went from 100mbps to 300. bill doesnt raise a penny.

wtf. i just ordered the new modem and within 10-15 days the upgrade takes place.

so TWC is doing something i think is pretty good, unless im missing something.

i got an email for a free modem upgrade that comes along with the fastest internet (whatever it is in my area) for no charge.

so i went from 100mbps to 300. bill doesnt raise a penny.

wtf. i just ordered the new modem and within 10-15 days the upgrade takes place.

The reason their doing it is probably due to increased competition from Google Fiber and the like.  I'm guessing you're too far out of Kansas City to benefit from Google Fiber, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't due to it.  My brother is in Austin and as soon as Google Fiber was announced there, TWC doubled his speeds for no additional cost.  TWC/Comcast are in panic mode now, since their monopolies on markets are finally being jeopardized.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic