Who has some cool 7"s for sale? Don't feel like randomly clicking in the FS and will need some to fill the box I'm building.

I've got a bunch of stuff I'm selling.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/113495-my-record-collection-has-been-cultivating-mass-and-its-time-to-slim-down/#entry2317716

Tonight I plan on drinking myself silly and enjoying the fireworks that will take place behind my house in the parking lot of the post office. See, the condo commandos of our HOA prohibit fireworks and shit. So, people instead go to the parking lot of the post office in back, which I have a clear view of from the back of our place, and do all the stuff there. Always fun every year actually. 

BUT. This is the first year with our lil' goober so yet to tell how she will react & behave with the noise. Just this morning we have a pretty nasty thunderstorm and it was crazy, but she was pretty good through it. Slightly at attention with the thunder and noise but not freaking out. 

Here's a pic of her creepin' on me from the couch after we removed the cone of shame. 

BA8E489C-3777-4B87-8CB2-54FEA5C8082F.jpg

I did the most american thing possible today by going grocery shopping at Walmart at 7am. That's the span of my patriotism today so far. Ready to spend a few hours in headphones listening to The Grateful Dead's show from last night, and then catch the one tonight as well. Totally couch touring it this whole weekend..

Last night was rad.  Trey was silly.  Shut some haters up last night from what I've been reading.  I'm going to listen for a little while tonight, but probably won't make it to the end.  Getting up early to hit the road.  I've got the coffee ready to go. 

Last night was rad.  Trey was silly.  Shut some haters up last night from what I've been reading.  I'm going to listen for a little while tonight, but probably won't make it to the end.  Getting up early to hit the road.  I've got the coffee ready to go. 

Trey was hitting it for sure! He changed his tone a little since Santa Clara and he fits more seamlessly in place and it sounds like old times. He did a great job on Crazy Fingers & Franklin's Tower, I enjoyed the replay today.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic