This can be arranged. You guys should come out here for RSD next year. That'd be so fun.

Now THAT would be fun. Nothing cooler than the idea of getting good records, getting blazed as fuck, and grilling or going out to eat as a celebration for our days hunting!

Fixed that for you

I can't deny it....I love metal and everything else under the sun, but The Dead hold the largest number of tracks on my drives

I'm down. I'll start planning here soon.

I have people I can stay with out there, but if need be could do that to help anyone out.

I have no problem staying in a cheap divey motel as long as I'm not murdered in my sleep.

Now THAT would be fun. Nothing cooler than the idea of getting good records, getting blazed as fuck, and grilling or going out to eat as a celebration for our days hunting!

I can't deny it....I love metal and everything else under the sun, but The Dead hold the largest number of tracks on my drives

That sounds amazing.

Dead fan here as well. No shame.

I'd like to visit Portland, ME as well. I have a buddy who moved out there a while ago, and he seems to love it.

Edit: Your last few winters seem to have been hell though.

I just got done taking the PSATs (again) and I missed a lot of small talkin'.

- Good morning!

- That test was easy, but nobody else seems to think so. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

- I feel bad for the guy who bought a copy of one of those Paramore albums off the board yesterday

itll be a while before i get to more posters.

heres what i have of Dom 1 or 2, cant keep that straight.

far from done but i mentioned his pic looked like the Evil Empire dude.

i have Champ and Juan and whenever Rez sends me pics.

Dude you fuckin' nailed the hair. That's awesome. Image saved.

When I was your age we had to wait until we got home to use the internet.

i remember in HS we sent a instant message from the computer science room to the history room.

it took ike 25 minutes but was probably similar to this:

a/s/l?

i think we invented that.

graham-bell-long-distance-phone-line.jpg

doesnt he only have like 2 known to man>?

and now one is of him chillin, literally like a villan.?

Yeah, this new one was just verified to be the 2nd known photograph of him. It's pretty interesting to read up on, but insane how much it could fetch.

My reading up on Billy the Kid led me to this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_photographs

People pay a lot for stuff.

That Billy the Kid thing is wild.

Also:

Dear all users on this site who ask "how much for _____,"

No, I'm not going to sell you a $50 record for less than $30. I've already knocked a good bit off the lowest price you'll find it for by selling it for $45 PPD. The next lowest price on discogs is $45+shipping from Canada, or $55 plus U.S. shipping. Last one sold on discogs went for $65. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

/rant

I feel like a lot of people here feel they are entitled to deals, because the transaction is not going through ebay/discogs so there are not as many fees etc. People are also assholes, who just want cheap shit and hope you don't know any better. Selling on this site has gotten really shitty the past few years.

That Billy the Kid thing is wild.

Also:

Dear all users on this site who ask "how much for _____,"

No, I'm not going to sell you a $50 record for less than $30. I've already knocked a good bit off the lowest price you'll find it for by selling it for $45 PPD. The next lowest price on discogs is $45+shipping from Canada, or $55 plus U.S. shipping. Last one sold on discogs went for $65. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

/rant

i had someone PM me about a $50 record asking if i could take it lower.

i knocked 20 bucks off and then he deleted the message and never replied.

guess he wanted it for free.

I feel like a lot of people here feel they are entitled to deals, because the transaction is not going through ebay/discogs so there are not as many fees etc. People are also assholes, who just want cheap shit and hope you don't know any better. Selling on this site has gotten really shitty the past few years.

Yeah, I may just start selling on discogs and pop it up there for $50 plus shipping.

It's not like I don't hook people up anyway. Sold a dude a Neko case record for wayyyyy under the going rate because it's getting repressed. I don't think it'll even drop in price that much. People just annoy me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic