Agreed. I like to help out people when I can, but I can't always sell something for lower than the market price, and I'm certainly not doing it if you're begging or being a dick about it.

Dead fan here as well. No shame.

I figured as much since you've seen Panic more than once and actually knew who I was talking about when I mentioned them lol

I feel like a lot of people here feel they are entitled to deals, because the transaction is not going through ebay/discogs so there are not as many fees etc. People are also assholes, who just want cheap shit and hope you don't know any better. Selling on this site has gotten really shitty the past few years.

Speaking of this T3, I want that Mono 10" you have. I will shoot you a pm when bills get caught up and get it from you, so please don't let go of it before then if you can?? Probably be the end of next week..

I figured as much since you've seen Panic more than once and actually knew who I was talking about when I mentioned them lol

Speaking of this T3, I want that Mono 10" you have. I will shoot you a pm when bills get caught up and get it from you, so please don't let go of it before then if you can?? Probably be the end of next week..

It's all yours. I'll hold it for you.

It's getting harder and harder to sell record anywhere. Even for a fair "market value". As was said...people want a great deal and somehow expect and ask to pay for as little as possible. Not necessarily flipping records and gouging people, but c'mon...I'd like to make however much I paid for the record and maybe a little bit more. Especially if you're in a financial bind...as I currently am...and would love to maximize the selling prices but still not being a dick about it.

Everyone is always out for a deal, so they expect sellers to bend to make it happen. If 5 people are selling something for $50, I'll undersell by a bit, but I'm not dropping it $20 to appease the buyer or to make a sale.

Everyone is always out for a deal, so they expect sellers to bend to make it happen. If 5 people are selling something for $50, I'll undersell by a bit, but I'm not dropping it $20 to appease the buyer or to make a sale.

it wasnt to appease.

he caught me at a time where i need shit gone regardless.

And that's fine it happens, but people should not expect it every time they try to buy on this site. It's also a dick move on their part to ignore you when you offered such a good deal.

Pretty much, and it gets annoying, but what can you do?

I have like 15 records I've gotten free with orders through the years, that I have no clue what to do with. Not worth trying to sell them, since they are all like $3 records (which is why the distros/labels gave them away I assume).

Pretty much, and it gets annoying, but what can you do?

I have like 15 records I've gotten free with orders through the years, that I have no clue what to do with. Not worth trying to sell them, since they are all like $3 records (which is why the distros/labels gave them away I assume).

I usually pack those in with something someone bought and throw some stickers/dl codes in for good measure.

I usually pack those in with something someone bought and throw some stickers/dl codes in for good measure.

Haha, just a way to pass the burden on to someone else. I might start doing that though, since I'm running low on storage space and that would clear it up quite a bit.

Haha, just a way to pass the burden on to someone else. I might start doing that though, since I'm running low on storage space and that would clear it up quite a bit.

Luckily I haven't had too much of that problem. I've been given mostly records I was thinking about ordering anyway :)

I think people have gotten so set in the mind state of comparative shopping and price matching and it has them thinking they get that standard everywhere in life..

I can't deny it....I love metal and everything else under the sun, but The Dead hold the largest number of tracks on my drives

I've been told I have 77 of the 90-some-odd albums by Frank Zappa.  The Dead are probably next, in terms of volume

also, found a pic from July during setbreak - 40k of the 80k stoners/hippies/peaceniks - sorry for the size

12095080_931516360249304_587613788354969

@ghost - you would have had an amazing time, considering there are no Ghosts, without the Dead  :P

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic