Yeah, people are crazy. They said they are going to put more up, but they are just impatient I guess. Oh well, more records for me!

My Mansions record finally showed up.

Got my new cartridge in the mail and my Helios - Eingya. It's going to be amazing.

do you know how to replace carts on your own? i wimped out and went to a stereo place to have them do it for me lol. i love my sumko black pearl tho!

I have so much Christmas shopping still to do. Ash, you are my hero.

<3 <3 since i am done i will forward my shopping abilities (?) to you so you can finish ASAP

do you know how to replace carts on your own? i wimped out and went to a stereo place to have them do it for me lol. i love my sumko black pearl tho!

ive been researching like a FEEN. i feel confident that I can do this (got my masters in toddler toy assembly)

no doubt ill be nervous, like disarming a bomb, but id like to eventually get a new shell and separate cartridge and have two going.

ive been researching like a FEEN. i feel confident that I can do this (got my masters in toddler toy assembly)

no doubt ill be nervous, like disarming a bomb, but id like to eventually get a new shell and separate cartridge and have two going.

good luck! i was so scared to pull the wires out of my old cart. let me know how it goes!

Haha my paycheck tomorrow will definitely help. But your shopping abilities just made it a sure thing

yayyy 

i get paid this friday. it is much needed after all this shopping lol.

on a similar topic, my mom gets X amount taken out of her paycheck every pay and it goes into a "christmas club" account that her bank gives her access to each december so she can use it to buy gifts for people. my dad told her to use his credit card then pay him the money when she gets the payout from her christmas club. on saturday she gives him $1150 in an envelope. on sunday morning the dog ATE THE MONEY.

they were able to salvage $950 and get new bills from the bank. he ate 1 $100 bill and they dont have enough of the last $100 to get a new bill from the bank. i feel awful about it.

yayyy 

i get paid this friday. it is much needed after all this shopping lol.

on a similar topic, my mom gets X amount taken out of her paycheck every pay and it goes into a "christmas club" account that her bank gives her access to each december so she can use it to buy gifts for people. my dad told her to use his credit card then pay him the money when she gets the payout from her christmas club. on saturday she gives him $1150 in an envelope. on sunday morning the dog ATE THE MONEY.

they were able to salvage $950 and get new bills from the bank. he ate 1 $100 bill and they dont have enough of the last $100 to get a new bill from the bank. i feel awful about it.

This is sad, funny, and disturbing all at the same time. Sorry :c

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic