I grabbed the Euro Truck Sim 2 bundle that had all the shit, a VN that'll totally bum me out on a number of levels, Audiosurf which I have been putting off buying for literally years, and Serious Sam 2 and 3 complete eds. Spent about $30

Let me know what you think of Euro Truck sim.  I just googled it and it seems nerdy and compelling.  I've only played MMOs over the last few years but would love to try and find some normal games to play that don't suck all my money.  

Is anyone else on Steam?

I have an account, same as my xbox live name, but I have not signed in in months.

3am and I just landed in Portland. What a fucking day. Time to figure out how to get home now haha.

Glad to see you made it. I read somewhere a ton of flights were canceled yesterday, and a bunch more have been today.

Anyone got any good tricks for keeping the cat from parking herself on top of my receiver? Obviously my old standby "squirt her in the face with a water bottle" is a poor choice in this scenario. I'd really like to avoid having 50 lbs of loose fur fry my fairly expensive new piece of equipment.

My father would place oranges on his truck because our neighbors cats would walk all over it leaving foot prints on his new paint job. The orange oil makes them stay away. Give it a shot, and if not, you still have a snack :)

Anybody else a significant other than doesn't handle stress too well? I need some tips.

Would you like to have my wife's email address? She would certainly know how to deal with someone who has issues with stress (me...)

Well, I was thinking of adding a CD player to my set-up, and was thinking of getting something that played SACD and DVD-A too. I know there is not much on either format, and some of it is expensive, but I've seen a few titles I'd like to grab.

Maybe I should just put my money into a better streaming set-up to enjoy hi-res music.

so damn good

it's on sale for $10, and the split is $3, I think I can budget $20 for records from holiday money. Thinking of pulling the trigger on those 2, wish I could buy more cause I'd buy a couple other titles. Their packaging is crazy awesome, I snagged TAAS and Firebird Band recently

Well, I was thinking of adding a CD player to my set-up, and was thinking of getting something that played SACD and DVD-A too. I know there is not much on either format, and some of it is expensive, but I've seen a few titles I'd like to grab.

Maybe I should just put my money into a better streaming set-up to enjoy hi-res music.

If you have money to burn... go for it. The SACDs that I have sound pretty stellar.

If you have money to burn... go for it. The SACDs that I have sound pretty stellar.

I do and don't. I'm thinking going hi-res streaming/local files is probably going to be a better and more cost effective choice.

Too bad I've never seen any of the Mineral DVD-A albums ripped. I wonder if there'd even been a difference at 24/96 for an album like that.

My father would place oranges on his truck because our neighbors cats would walk all over it leaving foot prints on his new paint job. The orange oil makes them stay away. Give it a shot, and if not, you still have a snack :)

Would you like to have my wife's email address? She would certainly know how to deal with someone who has issues with stress (me...)

Man it's hard. I try to help, but that seems to make it worse.

Muscle relaxers are awesome. I recently got a new pillow and I've never slept better

What kind of pillow? I need a new one, mine sucks and hurts my neck.

Man it's hard. I try to help, but that seems to make it worse.

Sometimes it is best to just give people space. I know when I'm super anxious, I want to be left alone. Sometimes talking it out helps too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic