i have a sister who lives in sydney. going to go visit her and meet my new baby niece :) and eat awesome food, cuddle a koala, etc etc.

apparently "look at jobs" might also be on the to-do list while i'm out there. 

This is awesome. Australia is #1 on my list of places to go, just so pricey. Plus having a niece/nephew is a blast.

Morning, small talkers. It's a balmy -1 in fabulous Manchester, NH and the heat isn't working in my apartment. Hooray!!

Or rather, it's working, but I've got electric baseboard heating, and it's actually so fucking cold in here that they're getting overpowered. I loooooooove New England winter.

it's currently -4 here :( and my room is always really drafty, so the heat isn't really cutting it either. i've pretty much just blanket burrito-ed myself and don't plan on moving unless necessary.

stay warm, dude! 

So happy Valentine's Day. I hope the suns out in New York. I hope he bought roses. I hope he bought you roses.

Alk3 killing them vday tunes. Goddammit forever.

dd02db7072ddad879a10d8938f2d45ac.jpg

it has to do with how the phone keeps time. It does it from that date/time, so it's telling the phone to divide by zero. Then it shits the bed and bricks because it doesn't know what to do

I've read it's due to 64 bit phone architecture vs. NTP using 32 bit for date handling.  Apparently this is going to be a bigger concern in 2038.  I see this bug as such a non-issue.  There's no reason for you to ever set your phone date back to 1970.

I've read it's due to 64 bit phone architecture vs. NTP using 32 bit for date handling.  Apparently this is going to be a bigger concern in 2038.  I see this bug as such a non-issue.  There's no reason for you to ever set your phone date back to 1970.

Yeah, that's pretty fucking stupid.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic