i will definitely do that! thanks :) tell your friend thanks, too. i appreciate it!

we moved to my parents mother/daughter last weekend. the router and all that is in my parents living room. i'm not sure its part of the issue since i've used their wifi before when i would come visit in the years before we moved. also, all our other devices work. my bf's macbook, my imac, my iphone, his galaxy, my ipad, both of our tvs w/ roku streaming sticks, my parents ipads and iphones, etc. its just my macbook pro that is having this issue.

That is strange. His last bit of advice, which can be done before ever having to deal with  again is below, just know you'll lose all saved Networks, so you'll have to put the password for the Networks back in for any you use.

Hopefully that other fix keeps working for you thought :)

"It maybe software. Get her to delete out all the network settings. Like erase all of the saved wifi names in network settings. 

And delete out all of the saved ports like wifi and Ethernet."

That is strange. His last bit of advice, which can be done before ever having to deal with  again is below, just know you'll lose all saved Networks, so you'll have to put the password for the Networks back in for any you use.

Hopefully that other fix keeps working for you thought :)

"It maybe software. Get her to delete out all the network settings. Like erase all of the saved wifi names in network settings. 

And delete out all of the saved ports like wifi and Ethernet."

thank you both! i tried clearing out the networks and creating new locations, but i havent tried deleting the saved ports. i'll try that if it ends up not working again. :)

Damn. It annoys me more when Ben whines about people hating him than anything he actually does. I actually agree with him on a number of fronts.

I don't care what Agua has to say at all because he's a fucking baby, so Ben, neither should you.

Downvotes are stupid to give, but even more stupid to get upset about. "Oh nooooooo! My internet cool guy points!"

Fuck off.

And while I'm at it, a number of small talkers have been getting on my nerves lately. you should probably all know who you are at this point, since I have you blocked and no longer respond to your posts, but I know you're getting on a number of other peoples' nerves too. Chill out with posting 500 times in a row and asking the same questions over and over. And especially...stop "getting so excited" about something...buying it, and then selling it 5 seconds later. This place fucking suuuucks lately.

John, on point as always.

Also, morning, you sexy fuckers.

thank you both! i tried clearing out the networks and creating new locations, but i havent tried deleting the saved ports. i'll try that if it ends up not working again. :)

No problem!

I'm off to my other job, and won't be on here much more today, but feel free to PM if you have any other questions.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic