I was in London last month and took an uber from Heathrow to my hotel (was around an hour and a half.. side note: man you really have some terrible traffic over there!). We talked a lot about government and way of life in the US & UK. It was very interesting to see his take on American government, and how positive he (and the general public of London) saw Obama. He shared the same thought of gladly swapping Cameron for Obama, but then listed a lot of great things that UK currently has going for it (Cameron's work on unemployment, financial help/incentives for kids to go to university, health insurance, etc). It was a very cool car ride.

That's awesome man! Politics in general is a split subject, for example his 'help' for kids to go to university comes after he raised the fees from £3,000 per year to £9,000 a couple of years back.

He's also trying to privatise the NHS which in my opinion is the greatest thing this country has going for us. Just leave it alone.

All this for shoes?

Ugly ass shoes too. IMO anyway.

I've been buying Vans for the past 15 years. And only 3 different models, which are all pretty much the same. Haha. I don't get it.

Same. I might need to upgrade to something with more support soon, since the flat vans kill my back when standing for  a while these days. I'm getting old.

Ugly ass shoes too. IMO anyway.

Same. I might need to upgrade to something with more support soon, since the flat vans kill my back when standing for a while these days. I'm getting old.

I have tendinitis in my knees from skating. So in situations I'll have to be standing all day I wear a pair of Nike Frees. They help with my knees, and support your back as well from taking stress off your feet. You can get them pretty cheap at outlet shops and such.

Boots > sneakers

I can't drive in boots, since my car is so small. They make using the clutch impossible.

I have tendinitis in my knees from skating. So in situations I'll have to be standing all day I wear a pair of Nike Frees. They help with my knees, and support your back as well from taking stress off your feet. You can get them pretty cheap at outlet shops and such.

Yeah, my body is fucked up from all that too. I'll look into a pair, thanks!

I can't drive in boots, since my car is so small. They make using the clutch impossible.

Yeah, my body is fucked up from all that too. I'll look into a pair, thanks!

Any of those Nikes with the bottoms like that will do. They have a tons of different styles by different names, but they're all pretty much the same thing. So whatever you can get a deal on.

And personally I'll never give Kanye any of my money. That dude is an arrogant moron. I don't care how good his music might be (I don't listen to it). To me he is a joke. Saying how influential and meaningful he is. Comparing himself to Disney and Jesus. Dude is a fucking moron. Asking Mark Zuckerberg for money. Guess that gold digger line has a whole new meaning.

There are one pair of Nike that I wanted to get a while back, maybe about a year ago. They were named after some Japanese artist who designed them if memory served. I wouldn't never pay what they were going for though. $120 is a little crazy for shoes. Especially when I've been buying Vans pretty much my whole life, and at $40 a pair. Haha.

There are one pair of Nike that I wanted to get a while back, maybe about a year ago. They were named after some Japanese artist who designed them if memory served. I wouldn't never pay what they were going for though. $120 is a little crazy for shoes. Especially when I've been buying Vans pretty much my whole life, and at $40 a pair. Haha.

I've always worn chukka lows for skating, and when I thought I could save $15 by switching to kids sizes (small feet perk), I was stoked. They fell apart a whole lot faster, sadly :/

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic