2 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Mother fucker, they killed your post count. :(

and using a bath bomb with glitter seems to be a bit counter productive to actually...y'know....bathing

Yeah, the lost posts are fine, but the loss of feedback is kinda annoying. Oh well! At least everyone knows who I am again.

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Today is the AP Exam for Physics 1...wish me luck guys, I'm shooting for a 4.

Good luck Dom!!! I never had the option for AP Physics, but assuming it's anything like Physics 1 during uni, you'll easily get a 4.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all! Good luck Dom.

Also, maybe im mistaking, but was there bath bomb pictures/talk here awhile ago and did someone here make them/know someone who does? My wife is into them, and was thinking about getting her some...

Etsy probably has plenty of cheaper ones (but also just as expensive) when compared to LUSH, but can't speak much to that. If ordering from LUSH, it can easily end up being cheaper if you order from the UK than buying in the US. Their prices are more reasonable, exchange rate considering, and shipping isn't too bad, either. 

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Anyone ever used Cain and Abel? I was thinking about downloading it for mischief with my school and to teach me about networking. Anyone know if it works as described?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel_%28software%29

The only thing that caught my eye in that link is at the the bottom where it says "See Also: DaveGrohl"

6 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Anyone ever used Cain and Abel? I was thinking about downloading it for mischief with my school and to teach me about networking. Anyone know if it works as described?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel_%28software%29

Seems like a good way to get in a lot of trouble at school.

39 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, the lost posts are fine, but the loss of feedback is kinda annoying. Oh well! At least everyone knows who I am again.

Speaking of lost feedback: Juan, do you know if they are going to put the feedback counter back on the poster's info to the left of posts? That's the easiest way to judge someone if they are worth my time or not. ; )

8,000 and no feedback? Ok...

Been trying to get those kids to listen to Rodan for awhile. It's a great jumping point for the Louisville scene too, since every band member went on to put out multiple projects.

Jason Noble (RIP) - Rachel's, Shipping News

Jeff Mueller - Shipping News, June of 44

Kevin Coultas - Rachel's, Sonora Pine

Tara Jane O'Neil - Solo career, Sonora Pine, Retsin

1 hour ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Oh, totally, but I was just going to use it to screw with my friends. It could cause all kinds of problems, but I know

1) where to draw the line

2) how to not get caught

If you plan on not getting caught, I probably wouldn't include posting about it on a public message board in your list of steps...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic