14 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

ugh you can keep your mushy, gross boiled peanuts. I had them once and struggled, I'm boring but I like the tried and true roasted and salted method

hahaha, yeah people were telling me they are mushy and i was turned off until i tried them, depends on how long they are cooked and whatnot but in the end they are technically mushy i guess. i love all peanuts

3 minutes ago, henster311 said:

hahaha, yeah people were telling me they are mushy and i was turned off until i tried them, depends on how long they are cooked and whatnot but in the end they are technically mushy i guess. i love all peanuts

All I know is you like 311, so I don't trust anything you say, out of fear you are a child molester.

22 minutes ago, henster311 said:

boiled peanuts anyone? i was recently introduced and i love them. i even made some of my own with my crock-pot! 

I'm a fan of them. Down in the NOLA we used to throw them in the water after a crawfish boil. Talk about good eatin'.

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

and here I thought you had good taste :P Matt has it the best out of all of us in terms of peanut consumption, those salt and pepper jumbo peanuts from virginia are like the greatest I've had in my life

I'm certainly not country, and damn sure not a redneck, but Southern I am lol. I've never even heard of those peanuts from Virginia.... Now I have some searching to do!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic