9 hours ago, parkinglot said:

I'm on youtube clicking through "my record collection" videos, and I have yet to see one where they don't have a crosley.  this is the funniest shit ever.  they also usually have a comment that says "yeah, i would recommend a crosley, mine is great!"

"Here is my record collection".

Pulls out 20 indie records.

48 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Where else are they gonna get their Lana Del Ray albums? 

Fucked up thing is, there is a variant I'm looking for to complete my Kozelek collection that is a miss-press of a live album of his that somehow got mixed up with other pressing plates and one side of the 2 records is one side of a Lana Del Ray album :( 

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

3 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Most have between 10-20.  Literally every video I watched had the 1975's album.  Others that were in 90% of the videos: Halsey, Of Monsters and Men, 21 Pilots, Five Seconds of Summer. and All Time Low.  It actually started to get creepy, because they all had the EXACT same records.  

OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE EVERYONE LISTEN TO ALL OF TIP #3: 

3 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Most have between 10-20.  Literally every video I watched had the 1975's album.  Others that were in 90% of the videos: Halsey, Of Monsters and Men, 21 Pilots, Five Seconds of Summer. and All Time Low.  It actually started to get creepy, because they all had the EXACT same records.  

7 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

Can't get through it.

This is pretty damn cool. Reminds me I need those damn Heatmiser records though...

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Atrack%3A1QUXSToImDkW7CUzJwRrWQ" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

EDIT god damn Spotify, here.

Edited by Holo

15 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

"If you're one of those 30 years olds who tell 12 years old it's vinyl not 'vinyl' you can click away now."

Well how the fuck else are they supposed to know the correct term then. Fuck.

Fuck. I, I just can't. Tip #3 had me looking for a screwdriver to put in my ear canal. God damn.

Oh my that was painful to listen to. 

Got my deep sea fishing trip in October for my dads birthday booked! Just my dad, my brother and I; it's going to be a blast. He was trying to get me to give him details last night on the phone because it's a surprise, didn't get anything out of me, but he'll probably figure it out anyways.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic