12 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I love when people sending you a tracking number, but don't bother to take it to the post office for days.

How about when your tracking says something is supposed to arrive and hen the mailman just doesn't deliver it?

Our mail carrier just straight up didn't show up at our office yesterday.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

How about when your tracking says something is supposed to arrive and hen the mailman just doesn't deliver it?

I've never had that happen, but that's fucked. Lazy ass mail carriers. I'm sure you were expecting a bunch of records too.

26 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

multiple times i've had a package out for delivery and i've seen the mail truck drive through the lot and drive straight out...check the tracking and says my package was undeliverable, this happens way too often, its quite frustrating. 

26 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

multiple times i've had a package out for delivery and i've seen the mail truck drive through the lot and drive straight out...check the tracking and says my package was undeliverable, this happens way too often, its quite frustrating. 

29 minutes ago, henster311 said:

After I went home they actually marked mine as delivered, so I went back to work since we don't have a mail slot and a huge homeless problem and I thought my shit would get stolen...nothing there. Call the PO and they say, oh no, they marked it delivered by accident and it will be sent back out tomorrow. 

19 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I care. I'm just not spending at the moment. 

@THE_James_Champ Hey, I just was thinking and figured it was at least worth asking. Happen to have his stuff digitally? I can't manage to get my hands on it even though I have almost all of it on vinyl. Mind uploading it to Drive for me if you have anything other than the newest one with GDB, Matter of Time, Brother's Blood, or the first one?

52 minutes ago, Holo said:

@THE_James_Champ Hey, I just was thinking and figured it was at least worth asking. Happen to have his stuff digitally? I can't manage to get my hands on it even though I have almost all of it on vinyl. Mind uploading it to Drive for me if you have anything other than the newest one with GDB, Matter of Time, Brother's Blood, or the first one?

Yeah, just give me the titles though, and I'd be happy to upload

4 minutes ago, Holo said:

Thanks a lot, I'll make a list real quick. Not on What and haven't found his stuff anywhere else.

Yeah, no prob. Send me a DM. I lost most of what I had when my external crashed, so I've been slowly building back up my collection. He's on the list of music to replace/recover, you just give me an excuse to get it done.

Edited by THE_James_Champ

1 minute ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Yeah, no prob. Send me a DM. I lost most of what I had when my external crashed, so I've been slowly building back up my collection. He's on the list of music to replace/recover, you just give me an excuse to get it done.

If you don't have it don't feel like you have to spend your ratio or whatever to help me out, just whatever you have easily accessible is more than awesome. Can't imagine I have any hard to find stuff you can't get your hands on, but if you need any obscure weeby shit I probably have that on my HDD.

Also, if anyone wants anything signed from people at Saboten, let me know and I'll do my best to get it. I believe there are a few bands as well, but based on the venue it's probably all weeb music. I know there;s some dub VAs, but don't recall all of them.

34 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Morning all. I'm exhausted today. Stayed out until about 3 since it was friend's last night in town before he flies back to NE. 4 hours of sleep is always fun.

Woo-hoo, I'm running on about that too. Slept most of the past few days so my internal clock was fucked and I couldn't sleep. Decided that we needed some 1AM cowboy bebop and was up for another couple hours.

It's dragging so far, but so far the lack of sleep is not really hitting me (I'm more out of it than anything else). Also 3 day weekend coming up! I can't wait.

Edit: Just looked at the schedule, I have 2 3 day weekends in a row! (followed by a 1 day, but 3 days are awesome). Looks like a new person starts Tuesday, so more training for me to do :(.

Edit 2: How long should I give some to drop a record off at the post office after they provide me with tracking before I bug them to go drop it off?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9449009699937845847837

Edited by Thomas³

14 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It's dragging so far, but so far the lack of sleep is not really hitting me (I'm more out of it than anything else). Also 3 day weekend coming up! I can't wait.

Edit: Just looked at the schedule, I have 2 3 day weekends in a row! (followed by a 1 day, but 3 days are awesome). Looks like a new person starts Tuesday, so more training for me to do :(.

Edit 2: How long should I give some to drop a record off at the post office after they provide me with tracking before I bug them to go drop it off?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9449009699937845847837

I had an unplanned long weekend with two sick days this week, and coming up this weekend with the holiday weekend is going to be a lot of fun as well. After I get out of school on Friday I'm going downtown for weebfest, so I'll probably be there about 1PM-12AM, and then I'll do 10AM-12AM weekend days, and then 10AM-6PM(close) on Monday. Really enjoyed comicon and met some cool people (as well as a couple other things I've mentioned to you in the past) so I'm hoping it goes similarly well. I doubt it though, my weekend at comicon was kind of a long list of unlikely things that all ended up actually happening. Would be nice, though, so I guess I can hope.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

morning all, its Wednesday, which means its almost the weekend! hopefully today goes by fast for you T so you can get some sleep

I have an awful habit of staying up late because I kept weird hours, being exhausted, coming home and falling asleep, fucking my schedule worse, and perpetuating the cycle. I really need to sleep like a normal person, multiple 4-5 hour days in a week is rough (FOR US NORMAL FOLK <3<3<3 @GHOSTDRONES)

soooo I reached out to like 10 people on discogs regarding selling my white whale record and finally this guy responds, weirdly, after some back and forth he messaged me and said im putting it up for sale right now, excitedly I go to the page because he gave me a heads up and then I find out he listed it for $300...the most its ever sold was for $112. FML

Edited by KingTacoMunster

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

soooo I reached out to like 10 people on discogs regarding selling my white whale record and finally this guy responds, weirdly, after some back and forth he messaged me and saying im putting it up for sale right now, excitedly I go to the page because he gave me a heads up and then I find out he listed it for $300...the most its ever sold was for $112. FML

Man, that sucks. What were you eyeballing?

2 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

soooo I reached out to like 10 people on discogs regarding selling my white whale record and finally this guy responds, weirdly, after some back and forth he messaged me and saying im putting it up for sale right now, excitedly I go to the page because he gave me a heads up and then I find out he listed it for $300...the most its ever sold was for $112. FML

People are assholes. What record is it? Hope you can find it for a reasonable price one day.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic