Black 180g. I don't remember reading that, but there are white (cream) copies, so maybe those? I'm going to try to email triple crown, but I'm sure they just ignore it after this long.

Edit: I get "New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 3 seconds before submitting." every time I submit, but double posts still happen. Weird.

Edited by Thomas³

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Black 180g. I don't remember reading that, but there are white (cream) copies, so maybe those? I'm going to try to email triple crown, but I'm sure they just ignore it after this long.

Edit: I get "New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 3 seconds before submitting." every time I submit, but double posts still happen. Weird.

Huh, that really is weird. My gold tour copy sounds fine.

33 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I just found $5 on the ground. Also, an empty dimebag. Well, there was a little weed left in it but not enough to justify picking it up. I'm not smoking any weird street weed. I will however buy breakfast tomorrow with my weird street $5

I went to Village Inn yesterday around 1PM when I finally got my lazy ass out of bed after being out 10AM-12AM for the whole damn weekend. I got 4 eggs and 4 pancakes for $10 or something like that. I felt like shit after I ate all of it but it was worth it. Breakfast food is good shit. What chain has the best shit?

4 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

But like also...Waffle House tho

Really, any diner is most likely gonna be the shit. Avoid shit like IHOP and Denny's unless there are no other breakfast food options.

I thought Waffle House wasn't supposed to be that great and that it was just some weird love affair you two had. Is it actually decent food?

27 minutes ago, Holo said:

I thought Waffle House wasn't supposed to be that great and that it was just some weird love affair you two had. Is it actually decent food?

Waffle House is delightful and perfect garbage. 

Some day you'll be towing the line between still drunk and hungover as the sun comes up. In this moment you'll understand.

11 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Waffle House is delightful and perfect garbage. 

Some day you'll be towing the line between still drunk and hungover as the sun comes up. In this moment you'll understand.

I had a feeling it was something like that. I'll be sure to let you know when that say comes :P. Brian told me if I ever smoke weed I have to call him so he can laugh at me.

I seriously think I'm going to try to cut my sugar intake though, it's getting more than a little out of hand. I'm 16 and sixfootsomething so I'm not putting on any weight or anything, but it's still a bit ridiculous. I ate two candy bars with a Coke for breakfast, garbage at school for lunch, and three doughnuts between 4PM and now. Dinner was beef tips over rice so that isn't awful, but I keep eating garbage and feeling like garbage. I don't know what to cook for meals/make for a quick breakfast that isn't garbage though. 

16 minutes ago, Holo said:

I had a feeling it was something like that. I'll be sure to let you know when that say comes :P. Brian told me if I ever smoke weed I have to call him so he can laugh at me.

I seriously think I'm going to try to cut my sugar intake though, it's getting more than a little out of hand. I'm 16 and sixfootsomething so I'm not putting on any weight or anything, but it's still a bit ridiculous. I ate two candy bars with a Coke for breakfast, garbage at school for lunch, and three doughnuts between 4PM and now. Dinner was beef tips over rice so that isn't awful, but I keep eating garbage and feeling like garbage. I don't know what to cook for meals/make for a quick breakfast that isn't garbage though. 

Eggs, dude! Easiest ever, relatively healthy. Filling. Add some sausage and a glass of water or OJ and you're good to go. Plus if you ever have an overnight guest you want to make breakfast for...you know how to make a decent egg and you're good. Try them a couple different ways.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Eggs, dude! Easiest ever, relatively healthy. Filling. Add some sausage and a glass of water or OJ and you're good to go. Plus if you ever have an overnight guest you want to make breakfast for...you know how to make a decent egg and you're good. Try them a couple different ways.

I usually have mine scrambled when I'm out but haven't tried to make any. Guess that wouldn't take too long. Maybe I'll pick some up on my way home tomorrow. I also should start keeping better hours. I keep feeling dead halfway through the day because I was up until 1 or 2. Maybe I'll finally get my shit together. 

5 hours ago, Professor Finn said:

This past weekend was basically just looking at weebs, me buying stuff and randomly running into Rez every once in awhile...

Can confirm. Did you end up going on Monday too? I stayed home to do homework :c

You guys think I'm bad around here, but god damn the weebs are a whole new level. 

7 hours ago, Professor Finn said:

This past weekend was basically just looking at weebs, me buying stuff and randomly running into Rez every once in awhile...

Oh, and remember how I was asking about security for the 18+ age restricted panels? I totally didn't figure out that they were only checking IDs at the front of the hallway, go up a floor, use the access stairs behind where the autographs were, and come down behind the ID checkers at the opposite end of the hallway. Just in case you were wondering. 

just kidding I totally did. Anime Anonymous is a hell of a lot more fun as an 18+. My friend was also running Your Game is Bad and You Should Feel Bad.

Rez makes his own rules :P

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic