Within the last 4 months the wife has:

1. hit the center pole in the garage (scrape)

2. ripped the antennae completely off of vehicle in garage

3. hit pole at bank

4. just now sent a scrape down the entire front quarter panel trying to fit into a drive thru.

accidents happen, but im losing it. completely losing it.

The Dude Perfect Show frustrated stressed over it i hate work

Edited by abovetheearth

49 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

Within the last 4 months the wife has:

1. hit the center pole in the garage (scrape)

2. ripped the antennae completely off of vehicle in garage

3. hit pole at bank

4. just now sent a scrape down the entire front quarter panel trying to fit into a drive thru.

accidents happen, but im losing it. completely losing it.

The Dude Perfect Show frustrated stressed over it i hate work

Suggest driving school ?

6 hours ago, Holo said:

Oh, and remember how I was asking about security for the 18+ age restricted panels? I totally didn't figure out that they were only checking IDs at the front of the hallway, go up a floor, use the access stairs behind where the autographs were, and come down behind the ID checkers at the opposite end of the hallway. Just in case you were wondering. 

just kidding I totally did. Anime Anonymous is a hell of a lot more fun as an 18+. My friend was also running Your Game is Bad and You Should Feel Bad.

Rez makes his own rules :P

Yeah I did end up going, ran into some friends I'd only seen a bit so was worth it.
I've really wanted to go to their 18+ panel so maybe I'll try and sneak in at Taiyou, next Sabo I'll basically be 18 so maybe I can just go in legitimately (and I know all the security guys so I might be able to talk my way in if not)

7 hours ago, futures said:

toilet overflowed. just spent hours cleaning up. there's my wednesday.

Sounds like me yesterday. I own a hotel, and a guest shat all over the carpet in their room and didn't tells us. There was a trail of poo from the bed to the bathroom. I spent the day carpet cleaning. I still smell poo

1 minute ago, seangj said:

Sounds like me yesterday. I own a hotel, and a guest shat all over the carpet in their room and didn't tells us. There was a trail of poo from the bed to the bathroom. I spent the day carpet cleaning. I still smell poo

omg noooooo thats terrible! im so sorry you had to deal with that

1 hour ago, Professor Finn said:

Yeah I did end up going, ran into some friends I'd only seen a bit so was worth it.
I've really wanted to go to their 18+ panel so maybe I'll try and sneak in at Taiyou, next Sabo I'll basically be 18 so maybe I can just go in legitimately (and I know all the security guys so I might be able to talk my way in if not)

I'll be 17 then too, so I doubt it'll be as bit of a deal. Plus I am six foot something and don't look/sound under 18 so I can't imagine it'll be that big of a deal. If you aren't working security we can hang more at Taiyou if you want. Haven't been to it before but it looks cool. At that kind of building there's always a back way in because of fire code, and I'm a sneaky, manipulative bastard so I'm sure I can weasel my way in if we need to hahaha. 

I ended up winning a trial deck for everything but Weiss from that raffle, so you're SOL for the time being unless you want to buy one. Here's the link, I know one of the guy who works here so he cuts me deals on boxes, and it looks like he has the cheapest TDs shipped. I play at Showtime on Saturday starting around noon, and that's up on McClintock and Southern in Tempe. People play on Skype and whatnot though, and obviously at cons.

http://bcuniverse.com/index.php/weiss-schwarz/weiss-schwarz/trial-decks.html

1 hour ago, Professor Finn said:

I'll be 17 then too, so I doubt it'll be as bit of a deal. Plus I am six foot something and don't look/sound under 18 so I can't imagine it'll be an issue at all. If you aren't working security we can hang more at Taiyou if you want. Haven't been to it before but it looks cool. At that kind of building there's always a back way in because of fire code, and I'm a sneaky, manipulative bastard so I'm sure I can weasel my way in if we need to hahaha. 

I ended up winning a trial deck for everything but Weiss from that raffle, so you're SOL for the time being unless you want to buy one. Here's the link, I know one of the guy who works here so he cuts me deals on boxes, and it looks like he has the cheapest TDs shipped. I play at Showtime on Saturday starting around noon, and that's up on McClintock and Southern in Tempe. People play on Skype and whatnot though, and obviously at cons.

http://bcuniverse.com/index.php/weiss-schwarz/weiss-schwarz/trial-decks.html

Edited by Holo

20 hours ago, Holo said:

I thought Waffle House wasn't supposed to be that great and that it was just some weird love affair you two had. Is it actually decent food?

You will never know true satisfaction until you've had your hash browns scattered, chunked, topped, & covered.... Way down Souf'

1 hour ago, seangj said:

I found a naked old man covered in shit...in a pool of shit...with shit all over everything in the bathroom at my current job maybe a year or so ago.

At IHOP someone shit all over everything (walls, toilet, stall, urinal, sink...seriously). It was my job as the newly hired dishwasher to clean it. I made all of the cooks look before I started cleaning it. They were like "The fuck? Bro, just clean the bathroom..." So I said "No. You need to see this. I'm not trying to get out of it, but I need you to all see what I'm dealing with." As soon as they opened the door they understood and were like "...ok...fuck...holy shit...alright, we smoking this white boy up before he deals with this." and rolled a blunt.

At Hollywood video I worked a month straight without a day off. I finally got a day off and it was on that day that someone took a shit in one of the aisles.

Motherfuckers just be shitting everywhere

18 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

You will never know true satisfaction until you've had your hash browns scattered, chunked, topped, & covered.... Way down Souf'

As a smug, liberal, Northeastern elitist let me just say that y'all motherfuckers down there know how the fuck to fry some god damn food.

If Bojangles and Waffle House ever make their way up here I'm gonna gain 20lbs.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

As a smug, liberal, Northeastern elitist let me just say that y'all motherfuckers down there know how the fuck to fry some god damn food.

If Bojangles and Waffle House ever make their way up here I'm gonna gain 20lbs.

That's how we get down, and by down I mean obese as fuck and sweaty all the time... But fuck it taste good getting to that point lol. Favorite Bojangles meal is two sausage biscuits and those OMFG seasoned fries... I'm such a lard, but I live in the heart attack center of the country, so what can you do?

2 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Enjoy. Really enjoyed it myself.

cool. Hopefully i can make it through it. Felt like shit tonight, my throat is fucked. My girls had strep last week so I hope I don't got it. I've got a 3 hr drive to Durham tomorrow for my mammys funeral so I'm counting in some good sleep tonight

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

cool. Hopefully i can make it through it. Felt like shit tonight, my throat is fucked. My girls had strep last week so I hope I don't got it. I've got a 3 hr drive to Durham tomorrow for my mammys funeral so I'm counting in some good sleep tonight

Positive vibes brother. Was at the Dr today myself for a 4 month check up but left with Antibiotics & an Inhaler for oncoming Bronchitis. Chest has been hating me since I woke up yesterday and taking big in breaths feels like hell. Safe travels and peaceful sleep sir. Hope you like the movie. It's always weird for me to see Rollins with his tattoos covered by makeup since they are so prominent.

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

Positive vibes brother. Was at the Dr today myself for a 4 month check up but left with Antibiotics & an Inhaler for oncoming Bronchitis. Chest has been hating me since I woke up yesterday and taking big in breaths feels like hell. Safe travels and peaceful sleep sir. Hope you like the movie. It's always weird for me to see Rollins with his tattoos covered by makeup since they are so prominent.

11 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

We are about to watch a movie on netflix called "He never died" with Henry Rollins, anyone seen it?

It should've been better than it was, but it's not terrible. Good concept but they go in a somewhat eyerolling direction with it. Some of the dialogue is a bit eyerolling too. You could do a lot worse with 90 minutes of your time though.

Rollins also plays a serial killer in The Last Heist, which is on Netflix. Solid C-movie but it's fun despite its rampant flaws.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic