30 minutes ago, Green Tea Papi said:

Fuck Tmoblile on the real.

Okay pause. this shit is ridiculous. The fact that I walked into an At&t today and asked for the Iphone 7 jokingly and the dude was ready to help me out and said they have it in stock is ridiculous. You know what else is stupid, the fact that I can go to Best Buy or any third party right now and pickup the Iphone 7 which most have in stock but the fact that I called 20+ Tmobile's yesterday and not one had it in stock is crazy. And it's annoying as fuck becuase everyone has it expect Tmobile and yeah I could go to apple and buy the phone right now but I'd rather stretch it out rather than pay it all up front.

Like the phone is there at best buy, target other electronic stores but you can't only go to Tmoblie if you'd like to have it added onto your bill for 20-something more over some months. Yet you can do this adding onto you bill for any other carrier at third party places. Seriously fuck Tmobile

Yeah I know this is petty but I needed my soapbox

except

also:

Image result for cry .gif

Image result for cry .gif

20 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Dude. I know it's upsetting you and all and I can kinda sorta understand, but if that's not some next level millennial first world problems bullshit, I don't know what is. 

Life is going to chew you up alive and spit you out. If it hasn't happened already. 

Right?

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

9 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

"Fuck T-Mobile for having low supply of a popular phone on launch day that I could have preordered, but didn't."

I was sick Mon-Weds.

And it's a matter of Tmobile being the only one I can't find. Every other store/carrier and for some reason you can only finance through t mobile this is not the case for other carriers, I wouldn't be upset if I couldn't find other it at other stores and or retailers but I feel like they make it harder than it should.

22 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Dude. I know it's upsetting you and all and I can kinda sorta understand, but if that's not some next level millennial first world problems bullshit, I don't know what is. 

Life is going to chew you up alive and spit you out. If it hasn't happened already. 

Yeah I said it was petty in the post.

Edited by Green Tea Papi

10 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

"Fuck T-Mobile for having low supply of a popular phone on launch day that I could have preordered, but didn't."

I was sick Mon-Weds.

And it's a matter of Tmobile being the only one I can't find. Every other store/carrier has them and for some reason you can only finance through t mobilethis is not the case for other carriers. I wouldn't be upset if I couldn't find other it at other stores and or retailers but I feel like they make it harder than it should.

23 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Yeah I said it was petty in the post.

Edited by Green Tea Papi

5 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Damn, that's like reading stuck up twat kids tweets on Christmas morning that their parents got then a 32gb iPhone instead of the 64gb one, all while calling them cunts and assholes. 

How dare those parents. That is like life or death to kids these days! How inconsiderate.

18 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Damn, that's like reading stuck up twat kids tweets on Christmas morning that their parents got then a 32gb iPhone instead of the 64gb one, all while calling them cunts and assholes. 

Ha, did our little buddy actually do this, or does it just really sound like something he'd do?

Ugh, another store in my franchise added a deli this week...but didn't hire enough staff to open it. I agreed to work there tomorrow on my one day off. I'll be going over a week without working at least an 8 hour shift. Plus, I work at 3am on Tuesday morning. It's gonna be a bullshit ass week. But the overtime is gonna be a real nice paycheck...Plus I get "mileage" for driving to the other store...on top of convincing them to pay me a full hour to make the 45 minute drive (at time and a half).

By Wednesday I'm going to feel like total fucking death, but then not having to do anything on Friday will be glorious.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ugh, another store in my franchise added a deli this week...but didn't hire enough staff to open it. I agreed to work there tomorrow on my one day off. I'll be going over a week without working at least an 8 hour shift. Plus, I work at 3am on Tuesday morning. It's gonna be a bullshit ass week. But the overtime is gonna be a real nice paycheck...Plus I get "mileage" for driving to the other store...on top of convincing them to pay me a full hour to make the 45 minute drive (at time and a half).

By Wednesday I'm going to feel like total fucking death, but then not having to do anything on Friday will be glorious.

Get paid!

18 hours ago, Green Tea Papi said:

Okay pause. this shit is ridiculous. The fact that I walked into an At&t today and asked for the Iphone 7 jokingly and the dude was ready to help me out and said they have it in stock is ridiculous.

I preordered one a hour or so after they went on sale through AT&T, and mine isn't expected to ship until the 23rd-30th. Good that they have them in stock in stores, but don't care about those who pre-ordered.

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I was going to run errands with my dad this morning and Ask Me Another on NPR used "Born Under Punches" as bumper music. They had no idea why I was so excited.

NPR is good about using some decent music as background for their shows. They slip Phish & Widespread panic in a good bit. Hell, NPR is just good radio, period. A Prairie Home Companion just gives me such a good feeling inside and true laughs that come from deep down :) 

3 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I preordered one a hour or so after they went on sale through AT&T, and mine isn't expected to ship until the 23rd-30th. Good that they have them in stock in stores, but don't care about those who pre-ordered.

Did you order the plus becuase I'm looking for a straight 7 which is why I'm able to find some, plus is gone everywhere

Edited by Green Tea Papi

5 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Yeah I think it's just the regular 7 that's still in stock in stores. I PO'd a 7+ about 5 mins after it went live and it's being delivered tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I hope I never pay over $100 for my phone bill... but I'm sure that will be the norm in a few years :(.

Already the norm! Or so it seems. My phone bill has been $96 a month for like 10 years. Now tacking on another $35 a month for this new iPhone. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic