5 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Cubs won the world series and Biff is president, Back To The Future has become a documentary

Just had this conversation 2 days ago.... I was hoping this was all a bad dream after taking my Xanax last night, but alas, hell has officially relocated to the surface now :( 

33 minutes ago, Holo said:

It was a bunch of angry old men they got out of the boonies. Swing states weren't decided by the cities, it was rural areas that were usually irrelevant. Go look at Dom's state ffs.

Yes sir. Those quiet people in the suburbs that think like him but are afraid to admit it as well are to blame for this. Plenty of shit minded folks like him that are just too worried about what the neighbors might think to openly admit they are willing to back someone with his social outlook 

Neither main party candidate was the right choice this year and I can't see why so many people can't admit it. One is a liar who won't admit when they're wrong, and the other is an orange liar who won't admit when they're wrong.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Neither main party candidate was the right choice this year and I can't see why so many people can't admit it. One is a liar who won't admit when they're wrong, and the other is an orange liar who won't admit when they're wrong.

Trump is a figurehead. Do you think he really wants to WORK? Mike Pence is truly terrifying. With the house/Senate going red and there being an open Supreme Court seat we could literally see Roe v Wade overturned. We could actually see it become REALLY dangerous to be trans/queer, more so than it already was. I voted for her because at the very least her domestic policies would be in favor of basic human rights. It's Pence and the cabinet that will be appointed that terrify me.  Lesser of two evils blah blah blah, at least Hilary doesn't think it's ok to torture children until they aren't gay. 

I'm sick to my stomach and I'm sure the altright scumbags in the Trump thread are having a meme party 

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Choice between which finger you want to cut off and which hand to take it from...

8 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Choice between which finger you want to cut off and which hand to take it from...

My LGBTQ friends are terrified for their rights and their safety. My female friends are terrified about their continued access to birth control and reproductive health care. They're terrified about what electing a rapist bully to the highest office in the country means for their safety and well being. If you don't think that normalizes misogynist/rapist behavior in a lot of dudes's heads, you're wrong.

It's closer to "Do you want to lose a finger or an entire arm?" and we said "Take that bitch off at the shoulder"

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

My LGBTQ friends are terrified for their rights and their safety. My female friends are terrified about their continued access to birth control and reproductive health care. They're terrified about what electing a rapist bully to the highest office in the country means for their safety and well being. If you don't think that normalizes misogynist/rapist behavior in a lot of dudes's heads, you're wrong.

It's closer to "Do you want to lose a finger or an entire arm?" and we said "Take that bitch off at the shoulder"

Oh yes, you got it right on the head of the nail. Another positive thought for the day, our new first lady is a mail order bride.... So glad I am taking a flight to Colorado tomorrow morning so I can stay baked to the point of retardation for 5 days. This is just too much

14 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Or we could have just clipped our nails with Gary Johnson... Supports LGBTQ issues, tax reform, pro legalizing marijuana, lovable goofball who isn't afraid to admit he's human and makes mistakes. Hmmm...

What's Aleppo?

We literally gave an internet meme the highest office of the land and our nuclear launch codes. Good job guys.

14 minutes ago, Holo said:

What's Aleppo?

Yup, he made a mistake that he admitted to based on some confusion.

If we're going that route:

"What's a secure email server?"

and

"I'm Donald Trump."

I'd still rather have him in office than either of the two main party choices. 

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

and

"I'm Donald Trump."

http://thehardtimes.net/2016/11/07/fbi-reveals-thousands-emails-gary-johnson-questions-thought-googling/

57 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

and

"I'm Donald Trump."

I'm not that familiar with him, I have just seen a bunch of stupid stuff he has said. I don't think there was a single good option.

Not that it matters, I can't vote.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic