2 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

I am tired... exhausted really. Trying to stay healthy and avoid the flu outbreak in NYC

I got a really really bad cold a few months back and then i started taking Emergen-C and it has made a huge difference.  I'm always surrounded by my sister's kids and they are full of germs but i'm still strong.

5 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

I am tired... exhausted really. Trying to stay healthy and avoid the flu outbreak in NYC

Yeah, the flu was not fun. It has to be a million times worse there, with so many people and public transit making you stand too close to sick people.

3 minutes ago, Boyoma said:

I got a really really bad cold a few months back and then i started taking Emergen-C and it has made a huge difference.  I'm always surrounded by my sister's kids and they are full of germs but i'm still strong.

I always take them a week before I fly, and they seem to work. They are pretty expensive though.

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, the flu was not fun. It has to be a million times worse there, with so many people and public transit making you stand too close to sick people.

I've been feeling like shit since I got back home. The 5 different planes I was on in a span of 4 days probably didn't help.

On 28/12/2016 at 11:38 PM, Dave Grohl said:

Can't wait to freeze my ass off over there. It was 16 here yesterday. Damn global warming. I'm on my way to pick up my new TV. Hello Ultra 4k goodness. : )

Going full on with a 4k - jealous! Let us know how that bad boy turns out.

Haha, it's warmed up every so slightly - still cold though. You never know, could be tropical when you arrive ;)

22 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. How many hours flying is that gonna be @Dave Grohl? I know you lose like 6 or 8 hours going ahead in the time zone change but I have always wondered how that equates to the flying time...

It's a five hour time difference, bit with the layovers I have it's gonna take me 15 hours to get there. I'm gonna load up my computer with every episode of Seinfeld to kill the time. Haha. I'm leaving Richmond at 2pm and getting into Boston. Then I'm flying into Ireland. Then I'm flying into London. The extra stop is what made the flight pretty damn cheap so I can't complain too much. I get in at 10am local time so it'll be 5am mentally for me. The Boston to Ireland leg is 6 hours so I'm hoping I sleep on that even thought it'll only be like 7pm when I leave for that part. Haha. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic