49 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Good morning all you wonderful people! How's life treating y'all?

Life is goooooood. My work finally agreed to give me health insurance, so soon after February 1st I say goodbye to my gallbladder and can get this cold under control! wooo!

Hope things are great for you!

2 hours ago, Holo said:

Anyone have experience with international shipping? Someone in ebay wants me to declare something as a gift to avoid customs on ebay. Is that okay to do? Can it fuck me over in any way?

Be really careful. If they say it's damaged/lost you're out of luck in terms of claiming etc. Not worth the risk - plus, it's generally tax fraud/evasion which you are assisting in.

17 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Be really careful. If they say it's damaged/lost you're out of luck in terms of claiming etc. Not worth the risk - plus, it's generally tax fraud/evasion which you are assisting in.

Had a feeling but I don't ship international enough to know. I will just do the international thing through eBay if they want to buy it.

1 minute ago, Holo said:

Had a feeling but I don't ship international enough to know. I will just do the international thing through eBay if they want to buy it.

Generally I'm sure it's pain free. I've shipped quite a few times with eBay global shipping and I've never had an issue - safest bet for sure.

2 hours ago, Holo said:

that's what I figured, I'll just let the dude know. Thanks.

Wasn't someone looking for Art Damage?

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylCollectors/comments/5n5sih/for_sale_various_rockhardcore_ctts_atdi_fear/

Looking for someone to press it on something over than a picture disc :(

55 minutes ago, Holo said:

my aunt and her family live in Beaverton if I recall and they live on a ridiculously steep hill. RIP.

The FH I work at is on a big hill and we're closed today because nobody can get up there. I'm calling families to reschedule tomorrow's services at this point.

13 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I saw a few people I know there posting stuff on IG about it. Looks like nice fluffy snow too, which is the best. 

Yeah, it's nice and fluffy. The doggo loves it :)

6 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm sure with you being from NY, 6" of snow is nothing. It is however a bit different, since they don't use salt out there do they? They just plow everything until it compacts to ice?

Yeah...also we have like 2 plows for the entire metro area. It's terrible to drive out here (mostly because other people are terrifying)

Afternoon everybody

5 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Good morning, fellow small talkers. 

Glad you like that Arthur Brown. Do yourself a favor and watch some videos of that crazy fucker on YouTube some time

Edit: Yo @Thomas³ , records are here! Thanks again so very much sir :) 

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic