13 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Tax return showed up today, so just paid off the last of my student loan. I'm not debt free, and it feels amazing. Now to get over this anxiety issue and get the fuck out of Ohio.

Mine arrived today too!  The last few years it took over a month, this time it was ~10 days.

16 minutes ago, deafening said:

This would be a great ad for a credit card.

Haha, didn't even notice. My brain is dead today.

8 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Mine arrived today too!  The last few years it took over a month, this time it was ~10 days.

Nice! Yeah, it was really fast. I feel like last year it arrived quick too, but was always a long time before that. 

Edit: The state returns always takes forever. Another ~$300 there. 

Edited by Thomas³

23 hours ago, Holo said:

Click the dots in the corner of the profile and then report. Community guidelines violation and then pretending to be someone I know

23 hours ago, Holo said:

Click the dots in the corner of the profile and then report. Community guidelines violation and then pretending to be someone I know

Doesn't actually work. It just says to contact the person who's account it is and have you contact them.

What can I do if someone I know is being impersonated on Instagram?

Only the person who's being impersonated can file a report, but you can:

Keep in mind that if the impostor account is impersonating someone you're authorized to represent (ex: your child), you can report the account using this form.

If someone is pretending to be you on Instagram, you can report the account with this form.

26 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Doesn't actually work. It just says to contact the person who's account it is and have you contact them.

What can I do if someone I know is being impersonated on Instagram?

Only the person who's being impersonated can file a report, but you can:

Keep in mind that if the impostor account is impersonating someone you're authorized to represent (ex: your child), you can report the account using this form.

If someone is pretending to be you on Instagram, you can report the account with this form.

Damn. Dealing with customer service. I don't give a shit about my actual account or anything, it just worries me that someone can post whatever they want under my name.

14 minutes ago, tarzioo_ said:

Mornin! I think I'm in for an exciting day. I get to meet some members from the team I got placed on.  really excited!!!

Nice! Sounds exciting.

3 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Morning dolls! Applied to 3 more jobs out west this morning, and now on the hunt in the kitchen for a proper pan to make angel food cake. Any exciting weekend plans? :)

No plans, just going to do nothing all weekend and it's going to be amazing. I might try to go out Saturday night, since my birthday is next week, but that's only if no one is busy (which most people are these days :(. Guess that happens too often in your 30's).

It is going to be in the 60's all weekend, and for a lot of next week, so I might do some yard work. Tons of sticks and shit in my yard from the winds we've had lately.

Edited by Thomas³

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Nice! Sounds exciting.

No plans, just going to do nothing all weekend and it's going to be amazing. I might try to go out Saturday night, since my birthday is next week, but that's only if no one is busy (which most people are these days :(. Guess that happens too often in your 30's).

Do nothing, relax, take it easy - all that good stuff! Make them be busy for you ;) It happens a lot at 24, but I realize if I give people at least a day of notice, chances are typically higher. Reach out today T! 

Morning all. Hope everyone has a quick workday & a great weekend! Started a new job this week myself, so that little accomplishment has done a lot for my sense of self for sure. Now, to get back in school by summer hopefully... :) 

28 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Do nothing, relax, take it easy - all that good stuff! Make them be busy for you ;) It happens a lot at 24, but I realize if I give people at least a day of notice, chances are typically higher. Reach out today T! 

Good plan. I'm used to just doing shit that night, and spontaneously. That was more when my best friends still lived here, because they hated plans. I guess I'll text people tonight. Can't believe I'll be 31 :(

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Hope everyone has a quick workday & a great weekend! Started a new job this week myself, so that little accomplishment has done a lot for my sense of self for sure. Now, to get back in school by summer hopefully... :) 

Congrats Jason, that's awesome! Good luck with the job and school.

Edited by Thomas³

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

congrats!!! B)

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Congrats, dude!

3 hours ago, chkadea said:

Morning dolls! Applied to 3 more jobs out west this morning, and now on the hunt in the kitchen for a proper pan to make angel food cake. Any exciting weekend plans? :)

I have my interview for TSA Precheck tomorrow and then going to a show in the evening.  Plan on spending Sunday and Monday at home.  Pretty stoked about having a 3 day weekend, even though I'm not doing much with it.

22 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Congrats I'm happy for you! Glad things are on the up and up

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic