1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

People on ebay are cheap as hell. Listed some for $85, which is below what it sells for. They offered $70, so I countered with $75 so they did $70.01 and refused any offers after.

eBay is the worst.

Started up part of the great purge here, already sold an expensive item so life is good.

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

HELLO.... hello..... hello.

Quite the echo.....it's pretty quiet in these parts.

Hello All, hope everyone is doing good...

anyone going shopping on "RSB Black Friday"? I need that conor oberst 7, and im not my only store will not get it. Anyone willing to help me out would be much appreciated!

47 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

anyone going shopping on "RSB Black Friday"? I need that conor oberst 7, and im not my only store will not get it. Anyone willing to help me out would be much appreciated!

I'll probably roll around later in the day, so if anyone still has it I'll snag it

Morning all. I dunno about the mosquito bites and the few painful scratches on my legs, but I actually had fun mowing an acre of grass yesterday with a pushmower. But ooooooooh am I sore this morning lol

3 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

HELLO.... hello..... hello.

Quite the echo.....it's pretty quiet in these parts.

Hello down there sir..

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

anyone going shopping on "RSD Black Friday"? I need that Conor Oberst 7, and my only store will not get it. Anyone willing to help me out would be much appreciated!

I will check with my local guy and if he has it I will snag you one if nobody else does first Lord Taco

On 10/23/2016 at 9:01 PM, Thomas³ said:

We have something called e-check in my county, where you have to pass emissions inspections every 2 years. It is an automatic failure having the check engine light on. It sucks, since there are only 5 counties left in Ohio that still does that bullshit.

(I meant to respond to this sooner)

Emissions checks are one thing I don't miss. Florida doesn't require them, but when I lived on Long Island, it was something you HAD to get done. My first car was an older vehicle, and I could never get it to pass legally. I used to spend $100 every time it came due, and went to a friend of a friend of a friend who ran an auto shop, and he would do the test, but usually hook it up to a new vehicle in the shop. Doing that was a ton cheaper than exploratory surgery to figure out what was wrong with the car. Ah..... the good ole days.

2 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

(I meant to respond to this sooner)

Emissions checks are one thing I don't miss. Florida doesn't require them, but when I lived on Long Island, it was something you HAD to get done. My first car was an older vehicle, and I could never get it to pass legally. I used to spend $100 every time it came due, and went to a friend of a friend of a friend who ran an auto shop, and he would do the test, but usually hook it up to a new vehicle in the shop. Doing that was a ton cheaper than exploratory surgery to figure out what was wrong with the car. Ah..... the good ole days.

Haha, we have to go to state owned facilities to get the tests done, so that won't happen :p. At least I don't have to get one next year, since it's every 2 years, but I'd like to fix the problem. The car is starting to rust a bit, but I want it to last me a few more years if possible. I've had it for 12 years, and it only have 88,000 miles on it. I'd love to hit 100,000, and not have a car payment.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic