15 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

@Holo what do you mean about damn time? Haha. You haven't been collecting long enough to use that phrase. Glad you got it, but you weren't waiting half a decade plus or anything. Patience, kid, patience.

I mean, when I started probably like two and a half years ago it was on my want list immediately. Put in context, that means I've been looking for it about as long as I have been collecting. It's also the only one I haven't seen at an amazing price before like I got my others for. I missed one similarly priced copy before.

I'd say it's about damn time haha.

Not as long as some other people but at the same time isn't supposed to have been some crazy limited collector release 

Edited by Holo

Local Honda/Acura shop quoted me $600 for new o2 sensor, knock sensor and evap vent shut valve with labor. That's a lot more reasonable then the $300 goodyear wanted to just diagnose the problems before fixing them. I don't really want to spend the money though, but that's a lot better then buying a new car.

4 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Damn, in-n-out must be expensive!

Actually, they're one of the cheaper fast food places I have seen. I can usually eat for around $7. 

What the fuck is up with Five Guys though? I randomly walked into one the other day because I kept hearing it was really great but the fuckers charged me like $15 for burger/fries/soda. That was just small stuff, no upgrades. Wat?

12 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Five Guys is pretty good, but yeah it is fucking expensive for fast food.

They do give you a fuck ton of fries though. The cajun fries are amazing.

I just stared them down and ate my body weight in peanuts. Fuck their shit, $15 fast food...

I didn't even think it was anything to write home about. Just a less nasty fast food burger.

3 minutes ago, Holo said:

I just stared them down and ate my body weight in peanuts. Fuck their shit, $15 fast food...

I didn't even think it was anything to write home about. Just a less nasty fast food burger.

Only place I know of that uses peanut oil for their fries so I can't eat there

Good day all! Two weeks and I will be in Colorado on vacation and boy am I excited and ready to go :) 

1 hour ago, Holo said:

What the fuck is up with Five Guys though? I randomly walked into one the other day because I kept hearing it was really great but the fuckers charged me like $15 for burger/fries/soda. That was just small stuff, no upgrades. Wat?

Expensive yes, but as a once in a while thing it's worth the cash. It's fresh and they give you plenty of food for the money at the one here

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Five Guys is pretty good, but yeah it is fucking expensive for fast food.

They do give you a fuck ton of fries though. The cajun fries are amazing.

Those fries.... soooo many fries :) 

5 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

It is starting to get into the good part of the year.

It's been beautiful the past 5 or so days here but it's climbing back into the low 80's today so I am very happy to have gotten all that yard work done before it did. 

Cajun fries sound pretty damn good. There's a burrito place/bar here that has "Rasta fries" that are seasoned as fuck, I'm not entirely sure with what but they're amazing. They have wings that smothered in butter/garlic and have ranch powder mixed into the breading.

That was my go to when my girlfriend and I shared a car and I'd have to hangout downtown for a few hours after work waiting for her. They have a drink that's half beer/half frozen margarita so I'd usually have a few of those as well.

Sorry, I'm a little stoned and thinking about how much I want to eat garbage food.

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-arizona-car-chase-20161028-story.html

I foresee the Dom's weekend being very similar.

Minus the domestic violence charges I hope.

Does beating the fuck out of someone at DEP count as domestic violence? If not then we're okay. 

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Jason, the city finally started tearing down that mall in that vice documentary.

http://www.ohio.com/business/demolition-of-former-rolling-acres-begins-1.722864#

Word. Last night's episode was really depressing. Seeing Six Flags in New Orleans still flooded and abandoned is really heart felt to me since I grew up going to the Six Flags in Georgia. Sad stuff, but a damn good series for sure...

Edit: “We’d go to Target, then go have lunch in the food court and we’d mosey around.”  

Sounds like something someone from here would say lol

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

I need to watch that. Abandoned amusement parks are the best. Growing up my friend's dad lived in a little town that had an amusement park until the mid-80s. We used to sneak in to the ruins and explore, which was probably super dangerous but a lot of fun. It's crazy walking up a 100 foot rollercoaster hill, with a giant tree growing in the middle of it. They finally tore it down a few years ago.

I remember this exact view.

2005_1_Dcao0073.jpg

Edited by Thomas³

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic