5 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Afternoon everybody

Glad you like that Arthur Brown. Do yourself a favor and watch some videos of that crazy fucker on YouTube some time

Edit: Yo @Thomas³ , records are here! Thanks again so very much sir :) 

Nice, glad they showed up nice and quick like. Enjoy!

I wish I had the same mindset I had as a kid when I was sick. Just watch TV all day and sleep. Now it's all boring an I just worry about other shit. If it does not improve tomorrow, off to the doctor I go. Chills are the fucking worst man, hot and sweating one minute, then freezing the next. I'm pretty sure I was having auditory hallucinations, based on what I was watching on youtube earlier.

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

We left to go tubing if that counts :)

But we just had to walk a couple blocks

I bet there is some awesome tubing/sledding there with all the hills.

Edited by Thomas³

15 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Nice, glad they showed up nice and quick like. Enjoy!

I wish I had the same mindset I had as a kid when I was sick. Just watch TV all day and sleep. Now it's all boring an I just worry about other shit. If it does not improve tomorrow, off to the doctor I go. Chills are the fucking worst man, hot and sweating one minute, then freezing the next. I'm pretty sure I was having auditory hallucinations, based on what I was watching on youtube earlier.

I bet there is some awesome tubing/sledding there with all the hills.

Wasn't too bad!

Feel better, dude. Being sick suuuucks.

IASIP has been going on for way too long, but it's still entertaining. I'm fine taking an evening once a year to binge the newest season when it hits Netflix.

I know those guys tried to get another show off the ground (basically IASIP on a space ship) but it didn't go anywhere. I hope they put the show to rest soon and do something else, but it seems like only Charlie Day has had any luck outside the show and I'm sure Danny Devito is just like "fuck it, I'll do this for a few weeks every year forever."

7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

IASIP has been going on for way too long, but it's still entertaining. I'm fine taking an evening once a year to binge the newest season when it hits Netflix.

I know those guys tried to get another show off the ground (basically IASIP on a space ship) but it didn't go anywhere. I hope they put the show to rest soon and do something else, but it seems like only Charlie Day has had any luck outside the show and I'm sure Danny Devito is just like "fuck it, I'll do this for a few weeks every year forever."

I think they've personally stated that they'll be finishing on 13 seasons. I also heard Robert Mcelhenney is supposed to be directing the doomed to fail Minecraft movie.

18 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Kaitlin Olson has a new show on FOX called The Mick. 3 episodes have aired so far, and it is funny as hell. The initial season order of 13 episodes already got increased to 17. I highly recommend you check it out. 

6 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Kaitlin Olson has a new show on FOX called The Mick. 3 episodes have aired so far, and it is funny as hell. The initial season order of 13 episodes already got increased to 17. I highly recommend you check it out. 

Surprised by this, It's FOX, I expected it to get pulled before the 13.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I think it ran out of steam around season 5, but there's usually an episode or two a season that make me laugh real hard and keeps me watching it.

I agree with The Mick being real funny.  The dialogue is sharp and snappy.

Only one episode in on The Mick but I also agree that it's funny.

also just shattered my iphone screen and pretty bummed out.  maybe it's for the best. I have a big interview i should be studying for and i need to focus. now i'll be super bummed if i don't get the job.  i'm at the point where i'm so stressed out that I can't really sleep at night because i really want this job.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic