9 minutes ago, tarzioo_ said:

ahhhhh yessssss. thank you!  I'm excited about getting them.  Okay i'll let you know exactly when I'll be in town. There is a big tech conference I want to go to around May but I'm thinking I may visit Portland for a weekend in March. 

Sweet! Lemme know :)

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Amazon is amazing. I ordered an air purifier on Friday, it shipped yesterday and arrived today on a Sunday from UPS. Can't beat that. Hopefully cleaning up the air in my bedroom will fix my allergies a bit and not make my immune system active all the time, which can make you sick easier.

Amazon is so dope. I don't know what I'd do without prime. Sometimes you can upgrade the free 2 day shipping to next day for cheap. When our space heater died I spent like $5 extra bucks to have the new one the next day.

Evening everyone - how's it hanging?

Tonight was the 2nd day in  a row where I had a customer call in a huge order 10 minutes before close, and it was the same person. Had to stay 45 minutes late, and both nights he told me, "You really need to smile, you know." And proceeded to tip me $0.02.

I snapped a picture of his address from the check he paid with and will be dropping off our hours of operation for him.

And maybe a flaming bag of shit.

6 hours ago, chkadea said:

Tonight was the 2nd day in  a row where I had a customer call in a huge order 10 minutes before close, and it was the same person. Had to stay 45 minutes late, and both nights he told me, "You really need to smile, you know." And proceeded to tip me $0.02.

I snapped a picture of his address from the check he paid with and will be dropping off our hours of operation for him.

Wow... what a massive jerk... it almost sounds premeditated

6 hours ago, chkadea said:

Holy fuck every part of that is awful...and to cap it off he paid with a fucking CHECK? That's some ballsy shit to return to a place where you tipped 2 cents...like that's a million times worse than no tip at all.

Y'all are gonna start doing gross stuff to his food if he pulls that shit again, right?

Holy shit is it bad out right now. I started to drive to work, and it took me 25 minutes to make it a mile. It's snowing really heavy and wet, so it's sticking and impossible to see more than a few feet in front of you. Turned around and am going to wait until rush hour is over to go in. My anxiety is freaking out right now.

Edit: Made it in. Took an hour, and I had to zig-zag between main roads because of traffic and people not making it up hills. I feel like my heart is going to explode from the anxiety.

Edited by Thomas³

9 hours ago, chkadea said:

I hope you guys have caller ID, so you can just ignore him if he does it again. That's some bullshit, and while I'd never mess with someone's food, I'd be pissed off and say something.

10 hours ago, jonrawks said:

Yeah!  They just opened a Brooklyn location and the Relapse Instagram account had a post about how it was the label owner's pizzeria.  Makes me like the place that much more!

Dude, same. That's awesome. Totally didn't know that.

Yeah!  They just opened a Brooklyn location and the Relapse Instagram account had a post about how it was the label owner's pizzeria.  Makes me like the place that much more!

@GHOSTDRONES 

I honestly felt like it had to be some dick plan of his the 2nd night, because I had all the lights off in the store and everything turned off when he came in the first time...

@Thomas³ We just got it! I'm not taking calls from that number anymore :)

@Bladewillisisdead He received my local delicacy, 'Dirty Floor Egg Rolls'. Working alone has its perks.

1 hour ago, chkadea said:

@GHOSTDRONES 

I honestly felt like it had to be some dick plan of his the 2nd night, because I had all the lights off in the store and everything turned off when he came in the first time...

@Thomas³ We just got it! I'm not taking calls from that number anymore :)

@Bladewillisisdead He received my local delicacy, 'Dirty Floor Egg Rolls'. Working alone has its perks.

Good. I hope that even if he calls at a reasonable time, his call is ignored.

I think some of you are from the Bay area.  My friend and I are visiting our friend going to Berkeley from Feb 19-26.  We already have tickets to Cloud Nothings and Deafheaven/TWDY, but I'm wondering if any of you have recommendations for food/beer/other things to do.  We'll mostly be in Berkeley but will probably head to San Francisco for the day on the 20th and 24th when the shows are.  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

I think some of you are from the Bay area.  My friend and I are visiting our friend going to Berkeley from Feb 19-26.  We already have tickets to Cloud Nothings and Deafheaven/TWDY, but I'm wondering if any of you have recommendations for food/beer/other things to do.  We'll mostly be in Berkeley but will probably head to San Francisco for the day on the 20th and 24th when the shows are.  Thanks!

Sushirrito is great in SF. If you go to the one near the financial district, then there is an iTea across the street and it has amazing boba.

also there are many Super Duper burger places in SF. Get the garlic cheese fries.  I normally don't care for garlic but this is so good.

15 hours ago, chkadea said:

this is absolutely ridiculous.  It definitely sounds like he's doing it on purpose.  There have been one or two times where I've had to run into a store before close and I've apologized the whole time and was in and out in minutes. 

My Grandmother tells me to smile all the damn time, it is annoying. I see guys say that to girls all the time in public, like why is that ok? It's none of your business how anyone expresses themselves. It's worse when I hear "you'd be cuter if you smiled" directed at girls. Fuck those guys.

25 minutes ago, tarzioo_ said:

Sushirrito is great in SF. If you go to the one near the financial district, then there is an iTea across the street and it has amazing boba.

also there are many Super Duper burger places in SF. Get the garlic cheese fries.  I normally don't care for garlic but this is so good.

Thanks!!

8 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

My Grandmother tells me to smile all the damn time, it is annoying. I see guys say that to girls all the time in public, like why is that ok? It's none of your business how anyone expresses themselves. It's worse when I hear "you'd be cuter if you smiled" directed at girls. Fuck those guys.

"I am not smiling because I am dead inside"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic