3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm leaning towards turning it down. I want to move, so it'd look bad to take it and work for a few months then move. 

i don't think it would look bad.  i think you should take the job to get out of the job you currently hate. but that's just my opinion.  who knows what doors this job can open for you.

8 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Welp my damn car got broken into last night. All of my car history papers are gone. My 160gig iPod classic. Fucking bastards.

Ugh,that's awful dude. Why the fuck would someone take your papers?

I still miss my 160gb classic. It was full too. Most definitely was stolen and sold for heroin.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ugh,that's awful dude. Why the fuck would someone take your papers?

I still miss my 160gb classic. It was full too. Most definitely was stolen and sold for heroin.

No clue. Completely wiped out my glove compartment. I guess maybe in case I had money in there. That iPod though...I've been so careful with that thing for so many years. Back to spotify it is.

Also got my like $100 grinder. So much kief in there....

Edited by The Butcha

I've offered and don't remember anyone dibsing it, but if someone wants to do the work to get my 160GB with a dead hard drive working let me know

It actually has a new battery in it, the repair people wouldn't listen when I said it was the HDD so they did the battery, refunded me when it was still broken, and wouldn't do the drive.

Edited by Holo

20 hours ago, tarzioo_ said:

First day of work was awesome!!  I got placed in the team I really wanted so I am set.  Everyone seems to be pretty cool too so that's a bonus.:D

8 hours ago, The Butcha said:

No clue. Completely wiped out my glove compartment. I guess maybe in case I had money in there. That iPod though...I've been so careful with that thing for so many years. Back to spotify it is.

Also got my like $100 grinder. So much kief in there....

fuuuuuuuuck. :(

$100 grinder plus a bunch of kief is an even bigger loss than just the grinder! :unsure::(

57 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

James, new Portugal. The Man song coming next month. "Feel It Still"

"Coming out next month. Shooting the video next week in portland " - John on Reddit.

Best live version so far.

I like it!

Anyone else having trouble using this forum from a computer? I'm on mobile right now, because I couldn't quote or even reply from my PC.

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

In his IAMA, he said it was one of his favorite songs he has written, because it came so naturally when he thought about his daughter.

I'm on a PC, no issues here. What browser are you using?

Chrome. I cleared the cache and other stuff, and it's good now. Very weird though. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic