It is really warm in our building today. I have a feeling I'm going to nod off a bit because I'm tired and being warm makes me more tired.

I need to take everyone's advice and go to the doctor about my stomach. Ever since I had that stomach bug, it's constantly been giving me issues. I've always had stomach issues, but not like this. It is getting really annoying, since it's starting to interfere with my life.

It is really warm in our building today. I have a feeling I'm going to nod off a bit because I'm tired and being warm makes me more tired.

I need to take everyone's advice and go to the doctor about my stomach. Ever since I had that stomach bug, it's constantly been giving me issues. I've always had stomach issues, but not like this. It is getting really annoying, since it's starting to interfere with my life.

Whenever I get the chance, I'll take a brisk walk outside and it's like a shot of espresso to the veins.  But I can't leave my post too often, so it's rather few and far between.

Another little trick I use is waiting for the sun to rise.  That wakes me up pretty sufficiently.

I looked up stomach issues on WebMD.  Don't do that.  Supercancer

Whenever I get the chance, I'll take a brisk walk outside and it's like a shot of espresso to the veins.  But I can't leave my post too often, so it's rather few and far between.

Another little trick I use is waiting for the sun to rise.  That wakes me up pretty sufficiently.

I looked up stomach issues on WebMD.  Don't do that.  Supercancer

I can only go outside on my 2 breaks, which I do to smoke. The walk usually wakes me up, since it is like a 1/2 mile walk to the smoking area. Hopefully it will today.

Our internet at work is really messed up today, it is annoying.

And it's always supercancer. I'm joining the club!

I can only go outside on my 2 breaks, which I do to smoke. The walk usually wakes me up, since it is like a 1/2 mile walk to the smoking area. Hopefully it will today.

Our internet at work is really messed up today, it is annoying.

And it's always supercancer. I'm joining the club!

A half mile to the smoking area!?  Damn, that's a full mile back and forth if you wanna smoke.  I imagine that'd take you at least 20-30 minutes for the whole process.

didn't I become an emotional wreck after a few of your recommendations :unsure:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?? I thought Requiem elevated you to a level of blissful transcendence.

But aren't you glad you've watched what I've recommended? I mean you can't go through life not watching Requiem or Drive.

I promise not everything I recommended is a force of devastation. :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?? I thought Requiem elevated you to a level of blissful transcendence.

But aren't you glad you've watched what I've recommended? I mean you can't go through life not watching Requiem or Drive.

I promise not everything I recommended is a force of devastation. :)

The gospel of Drive did change me for the better.

A half mile to the smoking area!?  Damn, that's a full mile back and forth if you wanna smoke.  I imagine that'd take you at least 20-30 minutes for the whole process.

It's about a 12 minute process. I get about 3 minutes to smoke.

Today sucks. 3 people are off and our network is down causing all the dealer's internet to not work right, so the phone is ringing off the hook. It sucks.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic