22 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Also good morning everyone

9 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Morning everyone

Everyone have a good weekend? I picked up a few gems at my local after he bought a lot of 200 pieces from a personal collection. Managed to snag all the 80's R.E.M. albums except Murmur, and all in NM condition for nearly nothing. Gonna be stroking that 80's need all week long with these beauties....

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Everyone have a good weekend? I picked up a few gems at my local after he bought a lot of 200 pieces from a personal collection. Managed to snag all the 80's R.E.M. albums except Murmur, and all in NM condition for nearly nothing. Gonna be stroking that 80's need all week long with these beauties....

fables is the best, hopefully they were kind to you on price

6 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

fables is the best, hopefully they were kind to you on price

Yea he's always good to me on price because he knows I'm a steady customer for sure, and he lets me grab first dibs on stuff if I just message him before he puts it out. Reckoning is was and always will be my favorite, can't help it.... Seven Chinese Brothers is probably my favorite single track by them. I'm a sucker for that overly choral up strum that Peter Buck uses

Edit: Chaps my ass to know I can buy a brand new record and it will be covered in scratches and grit while I can buy a 29 year old used record from my local guy that is pristine and looks brand new...smh 

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

my weekend was good. stopped by princeton record exchange on saturday. i've got exactly $0 to my name so i stayed away from the vinyl. found a couple $2 used cds which was cool. had some gluten free pancakes that day too. 

yesterday i did a whole lotta nothing. tried my best to experience the last weekend of august outdoors for once lol.

5 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

What are you working today / tonight? 

1030-7. No one asked me, or told me, I just happened upon it on the schedule Friday. Usually they ask. I'll be alone from 4-7 too.

My $1 raise is supposed to start Thursday, so hopefully it actually does.... knowing this place it won't until I say something.

Edited by Thomas³

Just now, Thomas³ said:

I'm surprised he still sounds good too, seeing as how you can't understand him when he talks. The moving think is not surprising though.

I think I said this right after I saw them, but some dudes were heckling Ozzy and he told them to fuck off and threw a bucket of water on them.

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

1030-7. No one asked me, or told me, I just happened upon it on the schedule Friday. Usually they ask. I'll be alone from 4-7 too.

My $1 raise is supposed to start Thursday, so hopefully it actually does.... knowing this place it won't until I say something.

Ouch... that's low.

Stay on them about that money

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Ouch... that's low.

Stay on them about that money

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic