Free Record? Yup. (VCAA #1)

blanchardoswald

Update: I posted this earlier but the response has been unreal! I feel bad that the so many people are going to get shafted, so I decided to add a little bit.

The winner will obviously get the record of their choice, but I'll redraw for a second prize which is your choice of City and Colour - Little Hell on black vinyl (I just bought the Christmas variant and for whatever reason don't collect variants for CAC) or Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home on brown (have doubles). A third winner will recieve whatever's left, shipping on this guy. If you win either of these two records, please only accept it if you're going to actually enjoy it. I'll be upset if I see it for sale in a couple of months. Keep em coming!

Hey guys,

So in the past couple weeks I have been incredibly lucky enough to win a Garden Window test press, two free Alexisonfire tickets, and this morning I just won a magazine contest where you can pick from a bunch of records so I snagged a Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise for free. I don't know what's up, but I've had a pretty sweet string of luck here and it's been awesome, and of course it's right around Christmas, so I decided to pass it on.

So here's the deal: Just post in this thread. That's it, that's all. I'll pick completely randomly from anyone that posts in the thread, and I'll buy you a free record of your choice somewhere in the $20 range from wherever you want. I don't have a ton of cash with Christmas shopping and all, but I've been inspired by the recent generosity I've seen on the board and the sweet stuff that's happened to me.

Thanks guys, and I'll pick a winner when I get home from work tomorrow evening around 6ish PST I think.

you know, in the wake of recent tragedies, stuff like this really helps restore my faith in humanity.

please don't enter me in the contest, Blanchard. I'm sure someone else could use this gracious pick-me-up more so than myself. I just simply wanted to state how awesome I think this is.