Shone / Be Patient / Heat Thing / FFFUUUUUUU

matthew reid is heavily involved

http://www.matthewreid.net/2012/07/none-of-this-means-anything.html

Artist_Matthew+Reid_art_Reid_Matthew.JPG

It was posted by Dan Navetta (former member of The Movielife) of ApKmedia with the caption “back in ny after 4 days of Directing a bizarre project in the desert. so good to be home and clean.” It was posted last December. “Matthew Reid” and “Shone” are both tags on his post, which means that Shone has been in the works for a year at the very least. The video was shot in Bombay Beach, CA.

On January 9, 2011, Matthew Reid posted this: “In the near future I have an opening coming up, as well as more on that “super secret” project that you know nothing about!!!” That could be when he first got involved, which would make this something that’s been in the works for two years.

On June 13, 2011, Matthew Reid posted this: “I let Poughkeepsie at 4am, had a top secret meeting in the city the next day. I made some new Friends that night and I am looking forward to working with them (That’s all I can say for now.)” Friends with a capital F is something we’ve seen in this campaign, perhaps this was when he first got involved. There’s no way we can prove either of these is related, though.

We do know he was out in the desert with Dan last December, though.
Dan’s post was December 14, 2011. On December 15, 2011, Matthew Reid has this to say, and this photo: “Oh, and here is a random photograph from my recent top secret mission to the desert!”

Artist%2BMatthew%2BReid%2B_%2BMatthew%2B

The dates match up, this was him out there in CA with Dan. ApK tweetedSleep deprivation, full lunar eclipse, salton sea, long drives, Mojave desert, spotify, @iammatthewreid,@theupstudio,orig videos #apkallday on December 10. Matthew tweeted about it the next day. Bingo.

matthew reid is heavily involved

http://www.matthewreid.net/2012/07/none-of-this-means-anything.html

Artist_Matthew+Reid_art_Reid_Matthew.JPG

It was posted by Dan Navetta (former member of The Movielife) of ApKmedia with the caption “back in ny after 4 days of Directing a bizarre project in the desert. so good to be home and clean.” It was posted last December. “Matthew Reid” and “Shone” are both tags on his post, which means that Shone has been in the works for a year at the very least. The video was shot in Bombay Beach, CA.

On January 9, 2011, Matthew Reid posted this: “In the near future I have an opening coming up, as well as more on that “super secret” project that you know nothing about!!!” That could be when he first got involved, which would make this something that’s been in the works for two years.

On June 13, 2011, Matthew Reid posted this: “I let Poughkeepsie at 4am, had a top secret meeting in the city the next day. I made some new Friends that night and I am looking forward to working with them (That’s all I can say for now.)” Friends with a capital F is something we’ve seen in this campaign, perhaps this was when he first got involved. There’s no way we can prove either of these is related, though.

We do know he was out in the desert with Dan last December, though.

Dan’s post was December 14, 2011. On December 15, 2011, Matthew Reid has this to say, and this photo: “Oh, and here is a random photograph from my recent top secret mission to the desert!”

Artist%2BMatthew%2BReid%2B_%2BMatthew%2B

The dates match up, this was him out there in CA with Dan. ApK tweetedSleep deprivation, full lunar eclipse, salton sea, long drives, Mojave desert, spotify, @iammatthewreid,@theupstudio,orig videos #apkallday on December 10. Matthew tweeted about it the next day. Bingo.

lovin' all this dude's work right now

yeah that crit dude is on top of his shit. 

so much info surfacing from just some digging hes done. 

he was a big name on the old brand new livejournal. gosh, those were the days.

got my tickets in the mail today, and boss gave me the okay to take the time off.

which i'm second guessing now that i see tickets on craigslist starting at $150. that's one hell of a markup.

Haven't ventured in here since page three or so - the clues and speculation drove me nuts. Lots of VC folks going to this here affair? If you have a spare ticket hit me up. Mercury is near my office. I'll even buy you a beer (or bear if that's your preference). 

There is really good cheap Pakistani food across the street as well.