Press Any Record! Sweet.

http://vinyl-pressing.com/

this is sweet. you can press 8 minutes on a 7 inch and 32 minutes on a 12 inch. Times are adjustable but keep in mind, IGD.

You also can get custom labels at no charge.

You also have the option to press it on clear vinyl

The prices are pretty solid too.

If you need sleeves theres this site: http://customrecords.com/custom_made_record_LP_album_picture_sleeve_jacket_cover.html

the sleeves are stupid expensive though.

they'll press anything you send them, including if you want to make your own one off bootleg. happy cutting/pressing!

i dunno about that. whats the point if its coming from mp3? 

well the thing im using it for is my old bands music which never existed on vinyl and its a lo fi band to begin with so the loss of quality isnt really something i worried about. thats what im using it for but im just saying for records that arent on vinyl even if the sound quality is sub par, itd still be cool to have some records on vinyl just for the sake of having them. although itll be a while before i can afford another one of these haha.

mostly i posted this just for kicks. its something interesting and fairly affordable as opposed to getting hundreds pressed for like 500-1000 dollars

well the thing im using it for is my old bands music which never existed on vinyl and its a lo fi band to begin with so the loss of quality isnt really something i worried about. thats what im using it for but im just saying for records that arent on vinyl even if the sound quality is sub par, itd still be cool to have some records on vinyl just for the sake of having them. although itll be a while before i can afford another one of these haha.

mostly i posted this just for kicks. its something interesting and fairly affordable as opposed to getting hundreds pressed for like 500-1000 dollars

If you end up doing this will you come back to this thread and post how it turns out?  I've been looking around for something like this for similar reasons as you.

Yeah $50 bucks plus shipping for one record ain't bad. JK that is stupid as fuck. 

It's actually 50 Euros for a single 30 minute record, plus 9 Euro shipping. All told, you'll be paying 80 USD. And it's just some guy with a lathe cutter, so it's most likely going to sound objectively worse than the source material. And you have to make your own jacket, insert, labels, etc. But hey, when you love a record and vinyl enough, you'll fly into a blind fury and throw money at whatever stupid solution exists, just to make it happen.

Not to mention this guy is probably going to want proof that you own the music you want him to cut. If you really want to put your band's music on vinyl, there are places in the US that can do it for cheaper.

It's actually 50 Euros for a single 30 minute record, plus 9 Euro shipping. All told, you'll be paying 80 USD. And it's just some guy with a lathe cutter, so it's most likely going to sound objectively worse than the source material. And you have to make your own jacket, insert, labels, etc. But hey, when you love a record and vinyl enough, you'll fly into a blind fury and throw money at whatever stupid solution exists, just to make it happen.

Not to mention this guy is probably going to want proof that you own the music you want him to cut. If you really want to put your band's music on vinyl, there are places in the US that can do it for cheaper.

No he'll cut anything you send him. And find me a place that will make a one off record for cheaper. Ill be glad to send my business there